✰ᗷᗩᑕKՏTOᖇY✰

Precious Lanae Rutherford born in Baltimore Maryland. Precious grew up with her 2 brothers her younger brother Vincent and her older brother Junior.

Her mom was a single parent Precious dad wasn't really around he got her mom pregnant and than dipped out like always.

Precious was always an independent child she did things on her own since she was a kid.

Precious was also a grandma baby she loved her grandma she would go over to her house and spend the summer wit her all the time.

Precious relationship wit her mom was good they talked about everything that was like her best friend forreal and with her brothers they was jus mad overprotective of her they argued but at the end they always had each other back.

Precious mom was always working to put food on the table and make sure everything was in order she never really had enough time because when she got home she was tired.

Precious grew up in a neighborhood called Middle East in Baltimore it was one of the worst neighborhoods according to the media but when your so use to people getting shot everyday or people living in poverty you become adapted to it kinda.

Vincent Precious older brother kinda got tired of seeing his mom struggling so he did what any child would do go made some money but not the way her mom wanted him too.

He would skip school to be on the block selling and when her mom found out she flipped on him because she doesn't want him dead or in jail over some dumb shit but that arugment didn't stop.

Food was in fridge but her mama wasn't happy at all they bumped heads like all the time.

Precious didn't really understand what they was fighting over but by the way they was aruging it was bad.

One day April 23th 2011 Precious was comin home from school getting off the bus Vincent always picked her up waiting for her they was walking when she peeped a car driving kinda slow coming and Vincent yelled for her to get down and shielded her and shots started going over she was so scared. She could hear him getting shot and him stop breathing.

Her mom yelled coming outside and started crying when she saw Vincent and picked Precious up they both was crying The cops was called and Vincent was dead shot 43 times.

That was the day her world had changed and the day it would only get worse.

Her mom was broken but she wouldn't show it Junior was now 12 years old and Precious was 14 years old.

She had met Kehlani in middle school they has been best friends ever since than never been apart.

She knew everything bout Kehlani and Kehlani knew everything about her.

At 14 Precious didn't think her life could get worse but it did. Precious in middle school every boy wanted Precious but she wasn't focused on them she was worried about her mom.

One morning April 26th 2014 everything was cool Precious told Junior and her mom goodbye going to school and the day went by as normal she went over to Kehlani's house after-school like she should she asked her mom she had said yes her and Junior was going to the store.

Her and Kehlani was chillin watching tv painting nails Kehlani's mom yelled that they both come downstairs and when Precious went downstairs she saw her Grandma there she was crying she was confused.