♡︎𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒆)♡︎

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗗𝗲𝗰 24𝘁𝗵𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆10:34𝗔𝗺

𝗕𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
𝗗𝗲𝗰 24𝘁𝗵
𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
10:34𝗔𝗺

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I got up from the bed I was wrapping presents and everything for everybody. Markeyvius is in Memphis at the moment figuring out this Christmas thing him and his mother nd his boys all suppose to come to my house for the Christmas party tomorrow so he gotta get everybody situated they suppose to be on their way here in a flight anyways.

I am so tired Ian got no sleep that's what I get for wrapping presents last minute I made sure my mama and Kali knew that they suppose to come tomorrow I got so much stiff planned today I gotta go get my hair and things done.

Alenia need her hair done so I gotta do that she growing she got so big everyday she growing like I can't.

I had people coming to put the Christmas tree in cause I got here yesterday from Memphis so I have a lot of shit to do and a lotta pressure is on me.

I went in Alenia room she was crying I picked her up she stopped immediately.

"You is an actor fo show" I said to her she giggled I went downstairs the Christmas tree was here and decorated I had Alenia help me plan it out and made sure the people did it right.

I went to the kitchen made sure all the cups and plates was there I had them on theme so It has to be perfect.

I got Alenia bottle nd gave it to her I went back upstairs put her down for her nap and closed her room door. I went back in my room put all the presents in my closet some of them can't be wrapped forreal.

I heard a knock on the front door I looked out my room window I saw a yellow car so I knew who it was I went downstairs like a lil kid to excited.