3.21 The fox and the wolf

"When did the bleeding start?" the doctor asks.

"Last night," Lilith says as she sits on the table.

The doctor nods as she starts writing things down. "This is misoprostol and gemeprost. This helps with getting the baby out..." But Lilith has already stopped listening.

When she gets home, she has to take both pills immediately. "Are you sure?" Scott asks.

"I don't want them to go inside me and rip my baby apart. I want to do it myself...at home...in my own bedroom and bathroom," she whispers with tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm staying," he says grabbing her hand.

"You can't be here. The internet said it will be very painful. That it will be worse then giving birth...because of the grief," she whispers not looking at him.

"I'm not leaving you Lilith. I don't care about the things going on around us. You are my best friend and you need me," he says.

She finally looks at him before nodding. She looks at the pills again before she takes them. Lilith eventually lays down in her bed as she doesn't want to wait for to long.

Scott lays down behind her and holds onto her while she falls asleep. But before they both kow it, Lilith ends up in the hot bath that Scott has prepared.

He is sitting behind her as the water turns red while she is crying out, almost screaming in pain. Scott is holding onto her hand while she has her other hand on her lower belly in pain.

The bedroom door opens and Scott looks up as Lilith didn't hear it open. Someone clicks their tongue in the doorway. "Together when Stiles is in so much agony," The Nogitsune smirks as Scott gets up.

"Leave. Now. She can't deal with this right now," he says pointing to Lilith.

"But i want to see it...Feel it. The pain is just...WOW," Void says as he walks towards her.

Scott steps in front of her with his brown eyes glowing their red. "Leave...Now. Because i swear to God...You may be carrying my best friends body. But i will go scorched earth on you if you lay one dirty finger on her," he says through his teeth.

"Stiles is begging me. But i think you should know...you should probably end your relationship. He had sex with...God, what was her name again? Oh," Void chuckles, "That's right. Malia," he smirks.

Lilith looks at Void. She tries to get up but pain shoots through her body letting Scott catch her as she almost falls over.

When they look up, Void is gone, Lilith starts screaming making Scott lower her in the bathtub. "It's okay, i'm here," he whispers as he holds onto her.