THE HOLOGRAPH PHONE

"THE NEW HOLOGRAPH PHONE IS A GAME CHANGER!"-Pittsburgh Press

If you've seen the Book cover of this story (shown at the top of this post), you might have noticed on it, a man and woman being "Holograph projected" from each of their remote smartphones into the Party host's living room.

I will now try and explain to you exactly how this revolutionary "game-changing" feat was accomplished.

The Main technology "behind" the holograph phone is how it is able to project a person "Holographically" into a remote room, whereby the "Live" Holographic "representative" or "clone" of that person on the other end of the phone line is "beamed out" from their holo-phone and into your room, is thanks to the "Holograph-Eye" located on the back of their holo-phone, which sends out a "live" mirrored clone of themselves into their designated Holo-Eye located on the Holo-Projector that is sitting inside of your own room.

Because inside of your Holo-Projector, are (up to) 100s of Microscopic "Holograph-Eyes". Each of those "Holo-Eyes" represents a different Holo-Sender's Projected Holograph, which is beamed out from each Holo-Sender's Phone, or other type of Holo-Device, into their designated Holo-Eye on the Holo-Projector that is sitting inside your room.

And once the sender's Holograph is inside your Holo-Projector, the Projector in turn re-projects, or "beams in" that sender's Holograph, (which is also sometimes referred to as a "Holo-Clone" or "Holo-Rep.") onto a space you designate within your room.

And so, the sender's Holo-Rep. that is now standing or sitting inside of your room, looks exactly like the actual person whose holograph has just been projected into your room.

But of course, the actual person whose Holo-Rep. is visiting your room, could at that very moment be sitting 9,000 miles away from your room!

And once the Sender's Holograph is inside of your room.....

https://MIKESTALES

https://MIKESTALES.COM/INAFTWCHAPTER3.htm

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNKF2NY2