Merida's bear tf

"I'm so sorry, Mom. I shouldn't have changed you into a bear." Said Merida in tears.

The witch arrives and decided to create the same cake that she did to her mother.

"Here you go, lass. This will turn you into a bear too." Said the Witch.

"Thanks." Said Merida, as she decided to head back to the castle yard with his mom.

At the castle, Merida decided to take off her clothes and her bow and arrow. She stripped off her clothes, and she was completely nude without anyone else in the castle.

"Well, here goes nothing." Said Merida, as she ate the cake and she started to feel the effects, just like her mother.

She grew black fur, and she got a tail, and her hair remained the same, she grew a snout, and sharp teeth, and claws.

"Merida? Are you okay?" Asked Queen Elinor in her bear form.

"Yes, Mom, I'm fine." Said Bear Merida, she realized that she can still talk in her bear form, and her mother can talk too.

"Merida? Is that you?" Asked King Fergus.

"Yeah, Dad. This is what I deserved." Said Bear Merida.

"I'm sorry, that I didn't the bear was Elinor." Said King Fergus.

"That's ok, Dad." Said Bear Merida.

Hamish Hubert and Harris are still in their bear cub forms, and were glad that Merida made her own decision.

"Well, I'm glad that I shouldn't do that again." Said Bear Merida.

"You sure did, lass." Said King Fergus.