Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my very first book so don't hate on the misspelled words or so. Please comment if I do make a mistake thanks!

The sun shined through the bedroom window, its light glowing on Bane's face. He covered his eyes with his eyes. The birds soon chirped as the gust of wind rattled the branches outside. Bane growled quietly as he covered his head with a pillow.

"Bane!" his mom called from downstairs.

Bane covered his head with the covers. He sighed in relief as his mom didn't call again. A loud sound pounded up the stairs and stopped at the his bedroom door. The door swung open and a skinny like figure appeared at the door.

"Bane! You're almost late to school!" She growled angrily.

Bane didn't respond in any way. His mom, known as Grace, pulled the covers and pillow off of him, "Bane!" Band growled again and sat up to rub his eyes.

"Get up and get ready" she demanded.

She left the room and closed his door. Bane looked down at his body. His golden fur was messy extending to his boxers and after that down to his feet. He rolled his eyes and walked to his closet putting on a black T-shirt and pants. Bane left his room and brushed his teeth along with grooming his hair.

After having a quick breakfast, he walked out the door and grabbed his skateboard.

"Bye mom" a voice sounded from across the street. Bane looked to his left seeing a black wolf, Tyler, leave his home. Bane sighed and rode to school. He propped up his board as he arrived at the steps to the doors of Clawzer High. He walked in and unlocked his locker and set his board inside with his backpack. He grabbed random books and noticed Tyler next to him.

He took his eyes off Tyler and moved on to class. The bell rang once he got to the hall where his class was.

"Damn" he muttered silently and dragged himself to class.

He opened the door to see his fellow classmates stare over at him. "Mr. Bane" Mr. Moore said his name as he walked in. "You're late" Mr. Moore said once more. He walked to a free seat near the window. He lay his head down and stared out the window at a construction sight.

Bane really never cared about school. He'd usually get detention everyday and play around in P.E. thinking it was a park to mess around in. Although he seemed playful and weak, he was strong and serious at times.

"Bane" said the teacher with a grin.

Bane turned his head quickly and said ,"What"

"The teacher's grin faded away and his facial expressions changed. "I asked you a question. You dare not to sag 'what' to a teacher. Where are your manners?" Mr. Moore said angrily. Bane shrugged, "I guess I don't have any" He replied. The students laughed. Bane looked to his side and scanned the classroom. Tyler yet was the only one not laughing, but smiling wildly and staring way too much.

Bane turned away from the class and back to the window. Why was Tyler smiling? Shouldn't he be laughing with the class. Plus he was staring at me like I was doing something cool. The bell rang breaking my thoughts.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed my books. "Bane" Mr. Moore called my name once more. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I went over to him. "You have a warning young man" he warned and turned away from Bane. Bane walked put of class and to his locker. He opened it up and put his books inside. Once he closed it he heard a loud noise next to him.

He turned to his side seeing Tyler on the floor with books piled on top of him. Bane crouched down to remove the books from on top of him.

"Do you ever clean your locker?" Bane asked as he put up his books.

Tyler sat up and didn't reply but yet again stared at Bane. Bane helped him up and moved along after Tyler finally spoke, "Thanks"

Stop staring at me like that! Its weird!