chapter 16: poltergasm

Shameless bit

Moxxie and Millie were leaving their apartment until they saw the camera.

Millie: oh my Satan.  We've had 36 jobs this week and we still managed to watch transformers prime helluva boss.

Show

The scene begins with Moxxie and Millie on the couch after a lovely night with moxxie being done with listening to Opera music.

Moxxie: *sigh* that was a great night.  Wasn't it, Millie?

Millie: as always, Mox.  It was... Amazing.  Just amazing.

Moxxie: I love you, Millie.

Then the lights went off and Millie pulled out a fancy candle.

Moxxie: where did you get that old candle?

Millie: I keep it under the couch next to the flashlight.  Just in case we accidentally fell asleep at base again.

Millie then walks in the hallway until she sees loona kissing some random hellhound.

Loona: *sees Millie and screams* Millie!  What are you doing!?

Millie: Oh, Loona, who's your charming hot friend?

Loona: Millie, this is Mauricio.

Mauricio: we are benefits.

Millie: what?

Loona: he means we're friends with benefits but we're not friends.

Millie: okay.

Then they both left.

Millie: at least someone is having fun around here.

The scene then cuts to the next day with Jack and Felicity playing a video game while Blitz was looking for something underneath the couch as Stolas was holding a crying Orion Pax.

Stolas: is it under there?

Blitz: no.

Octavia: dad, what happened?

Miko: and can you keep it down?

Stolas:   we lost little Orion's horse plushie and he won't stop crying without it.

Blitz: he's been crying for hours.

Orion Pax: *cries*

Felicity: *puts down the controller* try retracing your steps to before you lost it.  Worked for me when I lost my Lefty plushie.

Blitz and Stolas left as Felicity picked up the controller and she lost the game even though she barely even touched the buttons.

Felicity: what the fuck?  Guys, I did not touch the buttons.

Bulkhead: yes you did.

Miko: yeah, you lost the game.

Felicity: I've done this far drunker and while driving real cars.  Something else made me lose the game.  You know, this isn't the first strange occurrence in the base lately.  I think this may be the work of... A ghost.