★Chap.1★

*Crocodile lives together with Doflamingo since Doflamingo sees him and croco as bestfriends, it's like a kind of dorm*

{3rd person}
*One morning Crocodile woke up because he hears bang noises, he stood up and walks out seeing Doflamingo watching TV*

Crocodile:„turn down the TV, you woke me up!"

*Doflamingo smirks*

Doflamingo:„That was my intention Croco."

*Crocodile looks at Doflamingo who points at Mihawk, Shanks and Corazon*

Doflamingo:„We want to go shopping and you will come with us!"

*Crocodile looks annoyed at Doflamingo *
Crocodile:„Who's idea was this?"

*Shanks smiles wanting to say with the smile that it was his idea*

Crocodile:„I know what you're plan is."

Shanks:„Oh really, well I don't really have one?"

Corazon:„Okay than we should go now, before it's getting too late!"

*They are going to the shopping mall walking around looking what there is but than a girl runs into Doflamingo*

The Girl:„I am sor-.." *The girl stops in the middle of the sentence looking at Doflamingo getting very red*

Doflamingo:„No problem, i guess."

The Girl:„I am Ella!"

Doflamingo:„I am Doflamingo and that are my friends and my little brother." *Doflamingo points at Mihawk, Crocodile,Shanks and Corazon*

Ella:„The younger brother is as handsome as the older brother!"

*Crocodile gets jealous walking to them*

Crocodile:„We don't need you here, you just ran into him on purpose and to be honest you don't know him telling him you're name thinking his you're friend now?"

Ella:„Excuse me?!"

*Doflamingo smirks as he saw Crocodile like this, jealous and mad*

To be continued...

|Words: 265|

{I am sorry that this is a short chapter I try that the next one will be a little longer! I got tired since it's 00:26}

💗!!!!LOVE Y'ALL!!!!💗

{I wish you guys a good morning/night/evening etc.!