★Chap.3★

{Crocodile Pov}

*After our Love makeing Scene somehow i liked it but hated it a little since i was the bottem!*

{3rd Person Pov}

*They cleaned themself and got dressed up. They walked Out of the Public bathroom finding Shanks,Mihawk and Corazon infront of a store Walking towards them*

Corazon:„Doff!!! Where we're you Guys!?! I was worried!!!"

Doflamingo:„Dont worry Cora, we are Here now."

Crocodile:„Thank God-"

*Doflamingo Is laughing at Crocodile's respond*

Doflamingo:„We can do this more often, Croco~" *Doflamingo smirks at Crocodile*

Crocodile:„No thank you-"

*A few hours later it got pretty Late so they are heading Back Home.*

Crocodile thinks to hisself:„Finally i am Home again!" *Crocodile Runs into his room jumping down on his bed laying on it now*

Doflamingo:„You are really Happy to be at Home aren't you?" *Doflamingo smiles at Crocodile*

Crocodile:„Of course I am, pervert."

Doflamingo:„Oh dont be Mad at me, we both know that you wanted this too."

*Crocodile Looks annoyed at Doflamingo wanting to leave but as he wanted to leave, Doflamingo pulled him Back with His strings*

Crocodile:„What are you doing!?"

Doflamingo:„Dont try to leave me, Croco."

Crocodile:„Why should I?"

Doflamingo:„Because you are  mine now~"

*Crocodile looks at Doflamingo with a stern look*

Crocodile:„I am No one s"

Doflamingo:„Fufufu~, I'm sorry but I have to correct that, you are mine and only~"

*Crocodile turns into Sand and leaves his room, going to the living room*

|Words: 250|

This is longer than the Other 2 chapter's :) {Chapter 4 will come Out next week i started it already :D}

Have a good morning/day/night/evening

LOVE YOU GUY'S  (⁠ ⁠/⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠♪⁠♪

{you Guys can ask me questions in the comments i will try to answer everything, Bye 👋}