1 ; He Has a Child With Another Woman

************************
"Y/N, Brentley should be here in about 15 minutes."

You heard Justin say from the bathroom. Brentley is Justin's son. Before you and Justin got together, he was dating a woman named Angelica. They went to a club, got wasted, went home, had sex, and he didn't wrap it up. You know what happens when you don't put a condom on? A BABY! So that's how Brentley came to be.

During her pregnancy, they mutally decided to break up, because they realized they weren't right for each other, however Justin said he was still going to take on the responsibility of fathering his child.

Long story short, she had the baby, Justin got the baby on the weekends for sure, and occasionally when he just wanted his little boy around.

When Brentley was about 10 months, that's when you and Justin started dating. You were completely fine with Justin having a kid. There's nothing you could do to change that, even if you weren't too fond about it.

Now that Brentley's 1 and 4 months, you're completely used to having the little munchkin around. He's the cutest!

"Alright! Im going to go down stairs and start on breakfast. Is there anything specific you would like?" you replied.

"Umm...those chocalate chip and banana pancakes you make please?"

"I was actually craving those also. Great minds think alike babe. I'll be downstairs!" With that, you starting walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

When you arrive in the kitchen you get out all of the ingredients you are going to need for the pancakes. Midway, as you were pouring the chocolate chips into the pancake batter, the doorbell goes off. You set the chocolate chips down and head towards the door.

Opening the door you are met with Angelica's smiling face, her model like body, and Brentley on her right hip. She doesn't bring a baby bag because, Brentley has his own room here and we have all the necessities and more.

"Hey Y/N! Nice to see you again." She says handing Brentley to Justin who I didn't even know was behind me.

"Same goes to you! You look all pretty and dolled up! who's the lucky guy?" you respond.

She laughs. "His name is Aaron and we are just going out to lunch! So I really need to head out! Thank you guys!"

"What do I keep telling you about saying thank you Angelica. He's my son also haha, its no problem." Justin replies this time, while Brentley is messing around in his hair.

"I know I know. Force of habit sorry haha! I'll text you sometime on Monday, to see what time is okay to pick him up. Bye you guys!" Angelica says, walking off to her car and driving off.

After she leaves, you close the door. Turning around, you give Brentley a kiss on the cheek, Justin one on the lips, and head back into the kitchen to finish those pancakes.

*************************
A/N: How was that for my first imagine?? I would really appreciate if you guys gave me some feedback on the imagine or future imagines! I will be taking requests, so if you'd like me to make a certain imagine specifically for you, just message me! Thanks for reading!!