CHAPTER 3

{ARC 1; Moonlighting}[EP-2]

[EP-2]

A simple lost child, drowned in madness, eyes looking past lies and stared only at the truth.

Solemn filled him, he longed for peace, and so he would find happiness in solitude.

|CHAPTER 3-Fate Nornir|

After last night's events, I had gotten a call, from Lady Avalon.

(V.X)-...I'm nervous...

Today I was meeting up with another master, case in point, I was inexperienced while this person...I could only ponder and wonder as my mind filled with worries.

"Excuse me, master." Saber called out to me quietly as to not disturb others, my eyes would gaze upwardly toward her, being drawn in as she seemed to be relieved.

"I'm sure things will turn out fine, they only want an alliance after all." Saber reassured me, though she was definitely on guard more than I was, she tried to make best of the situation as I nodded calmly.

"Number 57?" Our order was called, I would head on to get our refreshments from the counter before going back to the table where Saber sat, we were in starbucks.

(V.X)-The first time I get to try coffee...

"..." I wasn't one to speak much, maybe Saber already knew that from observing me, but I didn't mind at all really or so.

"Sip-"

(V.X)-This...is good...

A warm low heat, slight bitterness soon washed over with a soothing wave, oddly sweet to my taste buds along with my tongue as the liquid seeped into my throat and down the hatchet.

(V.X)-She seems...

Saber was enjoying her drink, I purposely ordered something cold and sugary for her instead of a bitter coffee, a mocha would do.

"...Master, I'd like to know what's on your mind, you've been..." Saber would begin to mention, before two particular people entered the store, one of them I recognized as Lady Avalon who was now wearing such a normal outfit that was unbelivable, though the same could be said for Saber.

(V.X)-So, she's the master of Pretender...

Acting calm and rational, the woman before me had a tall structure, and was much older than me for sure.

"A kid like you is a master, huh?" Taking a seat beside me whilst Lady Avalon sat near Saber, this person...

"...You wanted an alliance, and I'm not too disclosed about the idea." I expressed clearly, bluntly even, I had to act my part...