CHAPTER 5

{ARC 1; Moonlighting}[EP-4]

[EP-4]

A hope.

Salvation had come.

The boy had felt relieved.

Because...he was finally saved from that hell.

|CHAPTER 5-Fate Nornir|

(V.X)-That was a really close call...

Having run away from the church, it had become evening as the blue sky was now slightly orange, which meant the sun was coming down probably.

"...Should I visit the mall nearby with Saber for the day?" Perhaps I had cleared my mind up today, along with my newly founded resolve, or maybe you could call it an ideal or so.

Living in this new world that was familiar to my own, but without the life of my previous habitat, realistically...it was strange how I was okay with being alone without any one to call family or so.

(V.X)-...I'm lucky to have Saber...now that I realize it...

And so, I would venture onward...!

***

"MASTER!" A yell, quite fierce yet in a worrisome tone of relief, Saber was awaiting outside of the manor with a concerned expression on her face.

"Thank goodness you're alright, never do that again!" Saber reprimanded me sternly, treating me like a child, even though currently her age right now should be around mine, sure she might be two or one year older than me, but her body's age was in the mid-teens which ranged from 15 to 17 years.

(V.X)-I'm 15...gosh...

"Ok...I promise..." I sighed, rather calmly, feeling emotionally drained because I really didn't feel like arguing with Saber.

"..." A seemingly disquiet glint in her gaze of pale hazel eyes, almost like the color white, she closed her eyes for a brief moment before opening them again to look me in the eye.

"...Have you slept at all, master?" Ah...

(V.X)-...Now I know why I'm mentally drained...along with my emotions...

It was around midnight when I departed, but now it was a bit sunny as the sun slowly rose up into the sky, I had...not gotten any sleep at all.

"...No, but I guess I'll go rest for today." Feeling the exhaustion finally creeping in, my eyes in a daze, I would yawn as the murmur escaped my lips.