Chapter 1. Encounter with Tamara.

Name:                     Tamara Sherring

Age:                           31

Height:                  420 feet.  /128 meters

Weight:                45 722 tons.

Chapter 1.   Encounter with Tamara.

 Lacey and Matthew left the coffee shop after having a coffee and something to eat. They got into Lacey's car and she backed up and headed through the city. Turning onto the street that lead to the highway that lead out of the city she headed down the street. Lacey was giving Matthew a ride home to his place a small farm he lived on about 52 miles from Coaldon a small city. After 15 minutes Lacey was now heading down the street that connected to the highway and as Lacey left the city limits she increased her speed. It would be a good 50 minute drive to Matthew's place and now Lacey had increased speed to the speed limit on the highway. Matthew and Lacey were having a conversation on the drive to Matthew's place.

Lacey spoke, "So, you have a girlfriend, who is she, hope you don't mind me asking?"

Matthew replied, "Tamara Sherring."

Lacey replied, "Tamara Sherring, her oh ok. Yeah she is nice."

Matthew replied, "You know her?"

Lacey replied, "No, I don't, not personally. I spoke to her for a bit. She is one shapely young woman. Wow so she is your girlfriend and is she out at your place?"

Matthew replied, "Yes she is and she is waiting for us, she wants to show you the surprise."

Lacey said, "I am getting excited about that. You are being so mysterious about it. So do you think I will be shocked and excited at the same time?

Matthew replied, "Yes Lacey, you will be. When we reach the secondary highway let me drive the rest of the way, ok, trust me you will be totally surprised alright. Also put this blindfold on its part of the surprise ok, but don't take it off until I tell you ok."

Lacey nodded her head, and Lacey let out a little laugh and said, "Alright I won't take it off. This is so exciting and so mysterious, must be a real surprise. I am very curious as to what this surprise is. It is kind of exciting, but I sure hope that you two are not part of some cult and I'm the sacrifice. Just to give you a warning I am skilled in Martial arts."

Lacey then let out a laugh and Matthew said, "No we are not part of a cult but something did happen last night we witnessed some alien encounter."

There was silence and Lacey said, "Ohhhh okay now I see, so um ah you have an alien or an alien ship at your place and Tamara is making him soup, alright Matthew I'll go along. Hey last night did you know that there was an earthquake here in this area? I was in Claymore visiting an old friend and as I sat in the coffee shop the entire area just shook. Like really shook, dishes in the kitchen fell and I heard it and car alarms went off. What was strange was it was like something heavy hitting the ground. It lasted a minute or two. No one saw anything as the entire town must of been sleeping. But a person who was outside having a smoke says they saw a Giant walking past the town. Yeah he must of been high smoking you know what yeah. A Giant oh gosh he must of been real high."