Alya has a field trip to shield cuz why not

A/N: Definitely wasn't writing this while watching minecraft youtube videos.... anyway, idk if this is gonna be gooddddd soooooo have fun Ok so also, Alya is gonna be 14 because I feel like it, and you'll see the rest 

Alya's POV: I was in business class when suddenly the principal came in, interrupted our lesson, and talked to our teacher, Mrs. Allen. "Okay, class, so I have just gotten word that we are going to take a week long field trip to a surprise location innnn, AMERICA!!" (this didn't take me like an hour cuz I had to find a name for the teacher and I got a bit distracted so now im watching LDShadowLady yayayayay oh and my chromebooks at 7% oop gotta plug it in heh now back to the story). She passed out the permission slips  and started a lesson about S.H.I.E.L.D. 

(trying this again 2 days later 💀)

~Time skip to at the Fitzsimmons residence her name is LDShadowLady who I am currently watching rn thank you lizzie for entertaining me~

"MUM! DAD! I'M HOME!" I yelled as I walked into the house. I put my bag down and got out my homework, then grabbed a snack and got to do my homework. "Hey sweetie, how was school?" Mum said, coming into my room where I was doing my homework. 

"Good, we learned some things about S.H.I.E.L.D and we're having a week long field trip to America, and I was wondering if I could go. I might also be able to see Granny May, Grandad Coulson, and my aunts and uncles, too!" I said, hoping it would convince her. "I'm ok with it, but first I have to ask your father, and there will be some rules obviously, for safety reasons. I nodded in understanding. "Ok, you keep doing your homework, and I will go talk with your father." I nodded and then grabbed the permission slip and gave it to Mum. "Here's the permission slip." I said, then did my slope homework (istg slope actually sucks I hate it so much). 

~Later at dinner~

"So Alya, we talked about your field trip..." Mum started. "And we decided that you can go, but your phone has to be on all the time, you have to keep your location on, and every night before bed you have to call us." Dad said. "And most importantly, have fun." Mum finished. 

"OMG, THANK YOU, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!" I said excitedly and hugged them both. They smiled and then said to finish our dinner of taco's. 

~Time skip to friday when the field trip is before school~

I got all of my things packed and everything ready, and I was ready for school. "Bye Mum bye Dad I'll see you guys in a week and I'll try to visit everybody for you guys." I said and hugged them both in turn. Then the bus pulled up, and I got by backpack and my duffel bag full of clothes and got on the bus. As I was getting on the bus, I yelled, "I'll call you guys when we get to where we're staying!" 

"BYE LOVE YOU OUR LITTLE MONKEY!!"

(Yes, i did that. No, i dont care how weird it sounds)

~time skip to school before they get to the bus to go to the airport~ 

(Wow, i wrote a lot that was 2 days ago two days later again. Wow, but yayyy)

"Hey Alya, you're so lucky you get to visit America on your field trip. I'm so jealousssssssss." My best friend, Jaylee said. "But I don't have any friends in that class, the only person who I kind of know is Owen, but we don't talk ever." I said complaining. 

"Owen? Like Owen Shaw?" Another one of my friends, Francine, asked, and I nodded. 

(Wow, that was a whileeeeeee ago)

"Well, we have to go to homeroom, see you in a week, Alyaaaaaaa," Jaylee said, and ran off to go to her homeroom class. "Bye, Alya," Francine said and walked off.