First Meeting 1996

Mia POV
Percy wanted me to join this record label that he's creating and wants me to be the only female and once he said that I agreed right then and there so right now I'm on the way to the studio to work on my album and later on we gone be taking photos for my album and for the label.(45 minutes later) I arrive at the studio I then page Percy to come open the door the door opens and I then see some one that isn't Percy he then says "Studio this way"in his New Orleans accent baby I don't know who this is but his is fine I then follow him and I then see Percy hey Percy I said "Hey Mama" (Because you know they call her Mama Mia) he then hugs me and says "This my brother Corey  but everybody call him C murder " Corey then looks at me and says "Wassam" I look at him and say nothing really I'm ready to get in this booth he then looks at me and smiles with his gold grills in his mouth I then say in my head man he is fineeee Percy then interrupted by saying ok let's get it let's check out some beats we then go over to hear some beats and I then here a beat that I like so I told him I want to do this one he then says "Ok me and C and silkk gone hop on it with you" I then say ok they then go in the studio and do the intro and then it was my turn (This is the song they doing)

I then put on the headphones and feel the beat and then I just start to go in I then notice Corey looking at me.
Corey  POV
Me and Percy waiting in the studio for this girl to get here Percy then tells me to go open the door for her so I go and open the door and I seen this fine Carmel chucky women I then tell her to follow me as we go in the studio and then hear Percy call her mama he then introduces me to her I then say "wassam" Percy then wanted her to hear some beats she then stops it at this one beat which I like she then says she want to use this one me and Percy then go in the booth to do the intro and then it was her time I can see she was nervous but when the beat came on she starting spitting and I was just looking at her like damn she spit I then smile at her as she raps she then looks at me.

Yalll imma post I don't know when I tried my best on this