Not so Happy

Silkk POV
I notice I don't see C or Mia anywhere that when I spot them in a corner together talking about going somewhere Mia then looks at me in the eyes after c leave I walk to to Mia and say what y'all got going on? She then rolls her eyes and says "boy I'm grown I don't got to tell you nothing"I then say you better not be messing with C I know how he get I don't want your feelings to get hurt mama I'm just trying to protect you she then replies by saying "ok slikk if I notice that he start treating me wrong imma come straight to you so you can whoop his ass" I then smile and say ok mama she then walks out of the studio then walk over to P.

Mia POV
I was thinking about what slikk said so I gotta watch him I say to myself I then hop in my car and ride home I then go in the house and take me a bath and put on my night gown then my phone ring I then answer it and say hello Wassam C say oh nothing just got out the tube oh so I seen Slikk was staring at you today that was about I then thought about what Slikk said oh nothing he was wondering if we were talking or what not mhm he said Yelp that was all he was mostly asking you know I don't feel like you telling the whole truth he said why not I said because that don't sound like my brother he would say way more then that I then say hold on nigga I don't gotta explain shit to you the fuck you got going on he then say Ight bet I got something for you and then hung up I then put my phone down and went down stairs and poured me a cup of wine and turned on some music I then hear a knock on the door I then look at the clock and it's 11:26 at night who tf is this at my damn door I then open the door and see C standing outside my door and he looked pissed I then say boy wth you doing here and how tf you know where the hell I live at he then say man that shit don't motherfucken even matter right now you heard me I then try to close my door on him and say fuck you he then forces the door back open and grabbed me by my neck and says bitch stop fucken playing with me frl he then let's go I then try to run for the phone but he grabs me and punches me in my eye and says you my bitch you don't need to call anyone but me I then start to cry he then walks over and lifts my chin and kisses me I then try to move my head which causes him to grab my chin harder and says stop moving and start to tounge kiss he then let's go and says see you tomorrow baby and leaves I then break down crying I then get up off the floor wondering what I got myself into and I walk over and grab my wine in the cup and chugged it down and go up stairs and cry myself to sleep the next morning I get and bad feel that my right eye hurts so bad I then go look in the mirror and see that he gave me a black I then start to do my hair and wear some black shades I didn't bother to eat I went straight to my car when I hear my phone ring it was c after what he did last night I blocked him number and made my way to the studio once I got to the studio I see that P and Slikk were in there I then put on a smile and hug them Slikk then asks "Mama why you got on them glasses" I then say because I wanted to wear them to block these haters they then laughed p then had this song he wanted me to write a verse for so I then grab a pin and write in my notebook after I notice that my eye was hurting and I took off my glasses forgetting that P and Slikk were in the room P then says "Mane who tf did that shit mama" Slikk then says "Imma kill me a motherfucker" and that's when C came in looking straight at me.

I have no reason for not posting I just didn't feel like it