Street Shit

Corey POV
After she gets out the booth I then say Mama you just spit that shit she then smiles and says "Thank you" I then say I want you on my album she then replies and says "I gotcha just let me know when" I then smile and say let me get your phone number mama she then smiles and says "ok" P then says "What y'all two got going on" I then look at him and say man it's not even like that I'm just getting her number so that I can call her to let her know when I want her to come and get on my album he then says "Yeah it better be because we don't play about mama especially Silkk that's like our sister" I then get a message from my partner saying come to the projects I then say Ight y'all imma catch y'all later I gotta go do some before I left I told mama imma call you she then says ok I then go hop in my car and ride to the projects to see Wassam over there because a nigga know not to play with me I then get out the car and dap up my partner I then say Wassam he then say some nigga over here saying shit about you saying when he see you he gone bash yoo shit and I then man where tf he at he then says over there I then walk over there with a mean mug on my face and said so Wassam what's with all that shit you was talking about he then stands up I then punch him in his shit and pull out my gun and say nigga you must not know who tf you talking about I then pistol whip his ass and say next time I see your ass imma kill you nigga I then go back to my partner I'll catch you later let me know if that pussy ass nigga say something else I then go back in my car and roll me and blunt and pull off I then go get me some crawfish and go back to the studio I then walk in and told them what just happened I then say guess what the fuck just happened P then says what just happened man I just had to beat a nigga ass man nigga was talking shit about me P then says nigga don't go to jail before your ass can come out with a album man P you know ain't nobody gone snitch on me they know not to do that shit that's when I see Mia walk back in.
Mia POV
After Corey let I decided to go get me some gumbo and after I came back I seen slim he then looks at me while he eating his crawfish he then says Mia imma need you to do a song with me today because I got some shit to say I then say ok let me finish eating first after I got done eating we then start listening to some beats and he stops at this one beat and heads straight in the booth so when he started rapping and I notice he's talking his shit so then I start to write and listen to what he's saying so that I can come in hard ash so I'm just writing and boom it's now my turn to get in the booth and then talk my shit and after Corey said oh yeah we gone get these niggas with this one he says as he rolls up can't no nigga fuck with us you heard me then we listen to the song (The song)

Yeah I like this I said he then says hell yeah mama I liked this shit too P then says this going on yoo album C he asks yeah son I want this shit on my album Corey then walks over and says mama how about I take you somewhere in kind of a whisper type voice so P wouldn't hear you know like out to dinner and anywhere really I then say ok he then says Ight Ma we gone go tomorrow though I then blush and say ok that's when I see Slikk in the corner of my eye.

Hellloooooo Yelp that's all I can say