012.

"My, my. What a lot of long faces this morning, it's almost as though you lot had a sneaky little scheme. Which might I add, spectacularly misfired"
Mrs. Scrubitt grinned, the others looked at each other with worry.

Bleacher walked behind the lot making his way to the door, "but I've got some good news for you lot, not that you deserve it but your friend, Mr. Wonka done a deal with Mr. Slugworth"

"What?"

"Gave up on his dream to settle your accounts"
"What about Y/n? Where is she?" Mrs. Scrubitt shrugged with a smiled, "She left with Mr. Wonka, where the two can live happily ever after"

Noodle swallowed as she looked at Mrs. Scrubitt, "Mr. Crunch" "present!" He stood up tall as Mrs. Scrubitt grabbed a stamp and stamped his bill, "you're free to go."
Abacus looked confused at first, pointing to himself as if asking for confirmation,
"Scram, bookworm!" Bleacher yelled making Abacus rush to grab the paper.

"Bell!" "Hello" she said softly as she rushed to grab her paper, "Sling yer hook."
"Benz" "you ain't gotta tell me twice" she smiled as she grabbed the paper and walked out, "Chucklesworth." He stepped forward and grabbed the paper.

"You've been a terrible audience, goodnight!" He waved towards Mrs. Scrubitt, "Yeah, well, you ain't been much of a comedian, Mate" Mrs.Scrubitt replied.
"I know..."

"Hey Larry" Bleacher called out making Larry look up at the man, "Keep going, you've got something." "You scare me"

"And finally, Noodle, biggest pile o' the lot"she slammed the stack of money on the counter, "But this isn't to pay your bill. This is to keep you here" "what do you mean?" Bleacher shut the door closed.

"My friend, Mr. Slugworth doesn't think nasty little urchins like you should be out on the streets, lowering the tone" she grinned
"So, he gave me this money, to keep you down in the wash house for good. And I'm only too happy to oblige"

"I hate you!" "Hey!" Bleacher grabbed a hold of the girl who was about to lunge at Mrs. Scrubitt making the older woman laugh at her attempt, "Look at her go! Lord Bleachowitz!" "Lord Bleachowitz? You don't still think he's a lord, do you?"

"What?"

"We made it up, you stupid old hag!" "She's...she's lying" Bleacher piped in as he saw the look of horror on Mrs. Scrubitts face.
"Right, that's it, you horrible little brat!"
Mrs. Scrubitt took a hold of Noodles collar and brought her closer "You're goin' in the coop, my girl"

Bleacher took his hands off Noodle as Mrs. Scrubitt walked past, soon snapping back towards him, pointing at him angrily, "And you! Take them dungarees off, you...you peasant" she cried out as she continued to drag Noodle up the stairs towards the coop.

"But puffy-wuffy...I wuv you" Bleacher said sadly.

Mrs. Scrubitt threw Noodle in the coop causing her to gasp in surprise and she shut the doors quickly.
Noodle sighed, she turned around to the hole in the walls, she saw a pigeon outside one of them, she smiled at it as it tilted its head at her.

Soon, a big bang on the outside of the coop startled the pigeon away and made Noodle back away, she heard footsteps and she felt anxious, that was until...
"Hello, Noodle" Willy smiled at the young girl who smiled happily, "Willy, I thought you'd gone!" "I did, Slugworth promised you a better life, but he didn't exactly keep his side of the bargain."

"So I came back, we all did" he said as he unscrewed the top of his cane which had a screwdriver.
"Hey, Noodle!" "How do? "Hey..." "Surprise!" They all spoke up.
"Where's Y/n?" You we're on the left side of the coop revealing yourself and making Noodle yelp slightly, "Haha, I didn't mean to scare you, Noodle, you didn't really think I'd leave you...did you?" You smiled at the girl which she returned with her own sweet smile.

"He wants me locked up forever..." "Yeah, well, that figures" Willy said, "Why? What's he got against me?" "I don't know, Noodle, not for sure. All I know for sure is that you'll be safe when Slugworth is behind bars"

Soon on the right side Abacus popped his head through, "and how exactly is that supposed to happen?"
"Abacus, you said that the cartel carry's a record of all their dirty deeds" "in the green ledger, yes"

"So if we can get a hold of it, we can prove they poisoned Willys chocolate" you piped up, "Scrubitt and Bleacher would go to jail and we'll all be free" Willy finished off your sentence.

"Uh, yes, but May I remind you all that they keep that ledger in a vault—"
"Guarded by a corrupt cleric" Lottie said from down beneath you as she was by the lower left side of the coop,
"And 500 chocoholic monks!" Larry said, squeezing past you as you both shared the top left side of the coop.

"Larry! Your hogging all the space" you whined.

"That's all true, but Y/n and I went for a long cold swim this morning, cold water is very good for the brain. Stimulates neural pathways and after just four miles, it came to me." Willy took a breather

"How an ingenious orphan, an accountant, a plumber, a telephone exchange operator,  a man who can speak underwater and...A beautiful woman who is my soon to be colleague and...something more" Willy smiles, but you didn't quite catch it as Larry was literally hogging the top half.

You squeezed by Larry and looked at them
"What did he say?" "Nothing important, anyway, I believe we can pull of a heist of the century."
"But even if we do get our hands on that ledger, the cartel will simply bribe their way out of trouble, it's what they do!"

"The greedy beat the needy, Willy, that's just the way of the world."
"You're right, Noodle. I guess thats why there's only one other thing to do."

"What's that?"

"Change the world"

Willy unlocked the small little door, moving out of the way as it falls down and breaks the ice.
"Whoa!" Piper said.

Chapter finished.

Word count: 1051 words