14

Jane and Maura we noticed the security cameras you have on the cabins. Yes they are backed up by the generators and cover everything.  We paid more for it but it's worth it. We have a app on our cells and computers as well as the property manager.  I had them installed on all of my lake Tahoe properties.  It lowered my insurance too. It's a good security prevention too. They captured people trying to break into customers vehicles. Two weeks ago it helped the leos capture people who kidnapped a customer.  Wow,auntie you never stated that to us. Baby girl it's not something I like to publicize. I talked your mom getting them. So she had hers installed recently.  Someone tried to break into the cabin and my property manager yelled at them and scared them away. I  am glad they are working for you both mom and auntie. Let's go for a walk Jane. I want to see how you do now you have had a massage.  We won't go far. I want you to bring your cane. I will bring the water for you. We should probably wear a light jacket. Maur will get mine. I will.
Baby girl and Ryan I need to use the restroom before we go.

We helped my mother to the restroom. We all went and got a light jacket and some water than left.

Maura John and Joy are flying in tomorrow to meet about the wineries. John text me. I told them they could stay here. I ordered enough food. Maura we want to help with the expenses. If you feel, you need too.  You can pay for the next groceries and other items. Auntie we will too. Not a problem.

We walked for an hour. My mom was tired, so we got her ready for a shower and bed. Maura changed her bandages and cleaned up the cuts on her body.  She said no more bandages so they would heal up more. I left her bedroom.

Maur I know you said about the Rizzoli sex drive.  I am too tired. It's okay you did alot today.  I know your still sore.  I will watch you. Okay J.

I got the new dildo and locked the bedroom door. I got back into bed and inserted it in my vagina. Jane turned it up higher than I would of. It didn't take me long to cum. Jane said she came just watching me.

Maura will you hold me . How would you like me to hold you? One arm over my abs.

Maura repositioned herself after she and I both used the bathroom and held me like I asked her too. She kissed me and after that I don't recall.

Jane was sound asleep.  I moved her hair to look at how gorgeous my cousin was.

Jane I am glad you are here with me and we are being intimate.  We both have overcome being scared.  I love you for you.

I love you too. When did you wake up? When you stated I am glad I am here with you. 

We kissed for awhile than fell asleep.

Nia and I were enjoying having sex. We got up to take a shower and I went to get new bedding and take the dirty ones to be washed.

I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you Jackson.  It's okay.  I see we both had the same idea. Well Julianne said the room was sound proof.

I laughed and he turned a little red. We started the machine and went back to our bedrooms.

Babe you took awhile. I ran into Jackson and scared him. He was getting ready to put the soiled bedding in the washing machine. Oh okay!

We made the bed. It was already after midnight before we fell asleep.