A new hero rises

(The anime community has lost a great man. i must confess i didn't know him that well, this part might upset some of you but i know the series he made and he helped inspire many people around the world create their own stories.)

Rip akira toriyama.

(my hero academia and ben 10 belong to kohei korikoshi and man of action please support the official release and please don't sue me)

The earth home to the humans a race of super powered beings with unnatural abilities called quirks ranging from small and weak to powerful and godlike. It began in quin quin city a luminescent baby that radiated light was born.

Then like a domino effect other people around the world suddenly gained these supernatural powers. Chaos gripped the streets and a new profession rose to protect the innocent and safe guard society.

These were... the pro heroes the earth's mightiest defenders.

They fight to stop villains who rear their ugly heads to cause chaos and bring peace to every citizen on earth.

But they don't know that they're just a small fish in a large sea that is the universe.

And hovering above our planet was a ship with a grim reputation, this ship was captained by a being feared across several galaxies. He conquered worlds, crushed many warriors and destroyed many others.

This was the chimerian hammer and the one that is captain of this terrible ship is vilgax the conquer.

"What do you mean its not there".

Inside the ship was a room with a giant tank filled with water. Inside the tank was vilgax who has been seriously injured in the explosion leaving him without his legs and a arm.

"This battle nearly cost me my life, and you say that the omnitrix is not on the transport?". He asks a drone, his voice wheezing as he spoke.

"Sensors indicate it was jettison from the ship in a pod just before we could board their ship it landed the planet below".

Vilgax turns to two shadowed figures in the back. "Go bring it to me".

The figures nods as they leave there master to bring back his prize. the chimeran turns back to the big holograhic screen in the room stares at it menacingly.

____________________________________________________

Earth. musutafu.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!".

Izuku was screaming very loudly causing nearby birds to fly away in a panic.

"What am i?!, am i mutant now can i change back to my human form is that even possible maybe i could call a pro hero to help me get this thing off but what if it explodes taking me with it or am i stuck like this forever...." He continues to mutter as the device once again glows he was too absorbed in his own distrest to notice it .

"But if i just get the heroes attention i could figure out who made this thing". He says to himself as a tiny figure appears in front of him.

"Hello?". A new voice says.

"And ask him why he made this thing".

"Hey i'm Talking to you!".

"Na that won't work-".

"HEY!".

He's pulled from his muttering as he looks around for the guy who tried to get his attention.