Present Day.

"Oo look at this room" Alison had finally found a key, Havers and the Captain followed her to the room they knew well. So well. She unlocked it. "Very dandy." She looked around the wall to see a very odd poster on the captain wall. As she did not know it was the captains studies he felt relieved. She read the words 'Remain Gay' then read on about how the victory depended on it. She then left with a smile on her face. Havers nor the captain knew what was funny. She went to find the half ape half human person, robin, "Hey robin upstairs theres a room with a poster remain gay. Know whos it is?" Alison knew how Robin liked to enter rooms without a warning so he was bound to know. "Tiz Captian and Havers eh rume, i uh sen doing the kissy kissy thing you do with mr man, eh Mike!, yeh i sen dem doing that in der on ve vwall" robin responded without knowing what he has done. Alison had an idea that the Captain was gay but Havers? Thats a new one. She went upstairs to see the captain and havers hands intertwined. "I know about you two. Its fine, I think its really cute" she said causing both havers and the captain to jump in fright. She forgot that sneaking up on two heavily PTSD soldiers holding hands would scare the shit out of them. "I uh, we eh" neither of them could get words out. "Its not what it looks like!" The captain said "You sure because robin told me everything." They had forgotten that robin was the first one there. "Oh" they both sighed. "Guys don't worry, i wont tell anyone. I swear" both of them felt relieved. "I shall leave you both too it, dont be loud" she said. The two veterans were confused by the statement. "Sir" havers said. "Yes Anthony" the captain hadn't stopped using havers' first name "May i kiss you? Its been over 70 years and my lips are dry, alison knows so we don't have anything to hide." Anthony was right. The captain didnt say anything. He then walked up to havers holding his waist and kissed him, havers played with the hairs on the back of James' head.

"Til Thy Death"