shadow man from the park

Today was my first day on the force & I was assigned to look into an old abandoned trailer park. Because people went crazy or went missing there. Mostly the ones that lived there in the past or teens that were dared. As I was looking through some stuff on my computer about it. All I got was errors or buffering. So I shut off the computer & took out some old files. As I was looking through the old paper about who used to work on the case before me. Sticking out of one of the flies was her address. When I got there all I saw was an insane asylum. So I walked to the front desk, show them my badge & asked receptionist about the woman. Eventually I was allowed to walk into her cell to see writing everywhere that said "It's out there watching us, beware the shadow man, I had no choice" on repeat. With her dead body hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room with a knocked over chair. So I yelled out for help as I set the chair back up. Once I cut her down, I layed her gently on the floor. When we checked her pulse it was already too late. So I just took pictures of what she wrote & left. Once home I kissed my daughter on the head as I said "I love you sweetie" & I shut her door. From there I went into my office to put my evidence up on the wall. As I said to myself "Great all I got is this person could living there is a psychopath that is very good at manipulating people". So the next morning I went to the trailer park to see what I could find. Once I pulled up it just looked like it hasn't been touched in years. I said to myself as I was walking "This is weird, I know other people have been here before. But yet the only thing that has touched this place is mother nature herself". As I was looking through some old stuff that was left behind I saw something moved in the corner of my eye. So I quickly turned around with my hand over my holster. As I saw it walk away, I yelled out "Hi stop this is the police I got some questions for you". When I looked around everywhere I saw nothing. Later that night I woke up sweating from a nightmare. But once I looked over I saw my daughter standing at the foot of my bed with a metal baseball bat. All I could say was "Mel sweetie your…." Before she hit me across the head. Before she could hit me again, I quickly rolled out of the way hitting the floor. Instead of finishing me off, she hit her mother with enough momentum that it burst her head wide open. As I ran to the stairs, she discharged two bullets into my legs. Causing me to fall down the stairs & snapped my neck as she just laughed. She then looked up at the shadow man as she said "Are you proud of me friend?". Once the shadow man nodded, she shot herself in the head. Once the cops got there thanks to the neighbors. All they saw was fire & what smelled like burning flesh. To this day the shadow man with solid white eyes still takes lives if they go there.