chapter 1-"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐"

Somewhere dark and empty...

.
.
A small child, curled up into a little ball, in the middle of nowhere. Somehow floating there as the floor Beneath them look like a void..

The child spend his days, sleeping, never waking up.

The days turns into years and the child, now a teenager, have woken up..by a small meteor rock hitting they're head.

They opened their eyes and look around slowly as they were no longer curled up.

"...where am I..?"

The teenager said, they saw many small meteor rocks around them and some started circling around them.

"....who..am I..?"

They said

They found what looks like a piece of paper and they took it and read it..

'My child....this is from your mother...i am sorry I couldn't be there for you and I had to leave you here in space...it is not safe where I gave birth to you and our kingdom have been destroyed...zero, you are our only hope..please...go to earth...it's a planet with the colour green and blue with white clouds..'

"....i'm....zero.."
"...planet..?"

Zero look around and saw the planet. He went close to it and it opened up a portal..he went inside and immediately fell to the hard ground, discovering gravity

"Huh..? Is this...earth..?"

Zero said as he wobbly stand up and look around...
'A bunch of weird things...with transparent shapes on them..'

.
.
.
.

A/N: 'hope you guys like the first chapter! Kinda boring, I know but it's the least i can do! Anyways see you on the next chapter, drink more water, DON'T FORGET TO EAT AND DO NOT. SMOKE. Bye-☆!!'