Love at first sight CH3 (Trip p1)

Welcome class to chemistry!

Carla isn't in your class anymore. Carla decided to drop chemistry for nature / biology. This is normally the shittiest lesson ever but Enid is here too. 

This semester we're gonna do this group project! I made duos...

Everyone sighs and Sir Kaningkun pulls a face

Pardon me! I'm nice! Joseph with Mike..............

O God better not with any of them!

And last but not least; Yn with Enid!

Enid looks at you in exitment, Yayyy gurl we're together!

Sunken in thought *WERE TOGETHER*

You gasp at her FOR REAL!

Yhea dummy you heard Sir Kaningkun!

(Yes you forgot that you're working on a project) Oh yhea......

And the product for you 2, ow wow you looks so nice together! He winks at Enid. She shushes him pulling a face. You act like you didn't hear; wha? Sorry Sir can you repeat it?

He gives you a paper with the assingment. The assingment looks like this;

- First you get some water

- Now you add schmaiken (the yellow stuff)  -He did that so no one did it wrong probably-

- If you did that it turned purple, if it didn't you used the wrong chemicals (try again)

- Now you mix the purple chemical with some more water. The more water the lighter

- Make sure it looks like...................................

(That goes on 3 papers long)

End of the week you bring 3 samples is how the text ends.

The duo that did best goes to calafornia with 3 persons they want to (8 in total)!

WOOHOOOO the class cheers.

We should win this! Enid looks at you for sure. You nod enthousiastic.

You and Enid work for the whole week on the project and thursday it worked! 

WOHOO WE DID IT!

You know what?!

You look at Enid; what?

You should soooo come over for dinner :D. She smiles and her eyes twinkle bright.

Well sure! I gotta call my parents tho, you say and grab for your phone. Luckily your parents           don't see the problem as long as your home before midnight.Also Enids parents are out and left you 2 some money for food. You decide to buy pizza and have the best evening ever.

You hang on the sofa when Enid suddenly says; You know what we should do??

Well? You ask her.

We should do a dress up from my mothers closet. She makes these great clothes! I'm always curious about it but she never lets mee see them .

Uhm sure? Little did Enid know they were not just any clothes,

OMG THIS IS EVEN BETTER

The aestethic dresses look awesome and she immeiatly digs in. You, a little more carefull, come right after her and find this amazing fit.

This is your final fit;