Chapter 6: Kisses, Roses, and Thorns

~ The woods are lovely. Dark and Deep! ~

~ Author's POV ~

Taehyung can't believe he is sitting in the car with a pair of terrible singers who are screaming their lungs out and successfully ruining his favorite songs for him. He tried so hard to concentrate on reading his novel and ignoring the two, but he failed miserably in doing so.

Taehyung shit his book and shoved it in his duffle bang. He threw his head back against the seat and closed his eyes trying to take a short nap. 'Some' by BOL4 started playing and Jimin was louder than ever while singing this song. He loved this song but maybe not anymore, all thanks to Jimin.

I should have brought my earplugs. 

Taehyung stared out the window. The road was covered with trees on both sides. It was rather a windy day and as they drove up the mountain, the weather only got chilly than he expected it to be. Sooner, he drifted off to sleep.

He woke up to Jimin calling his name. 

"Tae, wake up, we are almost there."

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked out the window to see they were entering into the resort premises. The sidewalk walls are covered with climber wild roses.

Beautiful. Jin Hyung would love to see this. 

 He took out his phone, captured a photo, and sent it to Jin.

"These reminded me of you."

 "We are here guys," Jiwoon said in a cheery tone.

Jiwoon parked the car in the parking lot. I was the first one to get down. Jiwoon and Taehyung unloaded the luggage from the car, while Jimin was busy teaching the importance of sunscreen. 

"It would be beneficial if you help us instead of standing there and doing nothing. And why do you have this heavy luggage when the camp is for just 3 days?" 

"Well Tae, you gotta be prepared you know. I just carried extra clothes." 

"And?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"An umbrella, raincoat, sweaters, blankets, electric kettle, Bluetooth speaker...umm..also a first aid kit, you can't forget those," Jimin said proudly.

"Jimin we are not relocating to the North Pole. Electric kettle and blankets? What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Well, we never know what we might need."

"Of course, the hotels here don't provide blankets and hot water," Taehyung said with a sarcastic smile. 

"See, I knew it. Good thing I brought all of them," Jimin grinned proudly with both hands on his waist.

"Oh my God. What did I befriend?" Taehyun rolled his eyes. Jiwoon chuckled at their banter. 

"You know what carry your huge ass bag yourself. I'm done being your servant." Taehyung shoved the luggage at Jimin and made his way to the reception.