🗓:: I n t r o d u c t i o n ┊͙

─────────────────
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
✧.*ೃ༄

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | facecards in the end ! .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [ MAIN CHARACTERS ] ❞

*✧. °·‿︵‿୨🌙୧‿︵‿·°✧

Mattheo Nate Reyes-Hernandez, CEO of a liquor company of his own, and the second heir on one of Reyes and Hernandez many companies. He's one of the youngest and richest out of his 5 siblings.

People surrounding him says he has a very short temper, and is very nonchalant towards everyone, only having his sister as his manager who also acts as his secretary, as he has never hired a secretary not once.

But it all changed when..

*✧. °·‿︵‿୨🌙୧‿︵‿·°✧

Aeri Suyeo Daevren Cruz entered the image, she's his only secretary, and what's even surprising is, he's not getting pissed when she's around. Rumors say they're fubus.

We can't really confirm it can we? She's from a very wealthy family, yet she works "just for the thrill of it." She's the heir to the Cruz company after all, so she doesn't need to work but still does.

Nicknamed "Mattheo's Sexytary" by the media, because of her sexy appearance, and how beautiful and hot she looks. Not one wouldn't dare not to look when passing her.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ [ SIDE CHARACTERS ] ❞

*✧. °·‿︵‿୨🌙୧‿︵‿·°✧

Natsumi Pearl Fiore Diano, Aeri's bestfriend since birth, like literally, and also her only bestfriend since then.

Owner of atleast 28 bars all across the world. Her glowing personality makes her very likeable and approachable, unlike Aeri.

Oldest of the Fiore-Diano siblings and Fiore-Reyes siblings, Youngest of the Diano-Garcia siblings, and you might be wondering, what? Her parents are separated.

Heir of the Fiore-Diano and Fiore-Reyes companies, considering she's the oldest in both generations. Lot to handle, but atleast she has Aeri with her at all times, anytime.

*✧. °·‿︵‿୨🌙୧‿︵‿·°✧

Arielle Lunar Dela Cruz Venson, Mattheo's ex. She's doing everything to get him back, but each time she reaches out he rejects him.

Even if she's already been embarrassed by him, she's still coming back like nothing ever happened and keeps begging him to come back to her like she didn't cheat on him alot, even when given alot of chances.

What an attention seeker of a woman, no? Not only is she an attention seeker, she's also a gold digger, i guess it's in her blood?

*✧. °·‿︵‿୨🌙୧‿︵‿·°✧

Alexander Dwayne West-Colter, Aeri's attention seeking ex, who can't seem to leave any woman alone, and be peaceful.

Well known, not only for being a player, but also because he's a CEO of his own built company, and his parents company.