THE Wiener

/YO sup ya all fellas it is my vey first book so... here some notes/

: that is talking, no shit real??/yea/

** it some sort of doing stuff, something like *dodge*, or *run* something like that.

// it's da author speaking bro.

nothing of this is showing up? then it's our houmie narator, you know them. At least I hope so.

() This one is POV or Point Of View, if you don't know.

/I think you got the drill. Let's start than./

Some wierd like kid get out of riuns how I would describe? The most normal kid honestly to chinese standarts. Oh! and it's kid's name"s is's Frisk's through's.

Frisk: I got out of ruins and pass the goat with milkers, huge one honestly.

and so I going through forest, it snowy here, I like it, giveds the vibes you know?

Frisk: HOLY MOLY!!!111!! A STICK.

YOOOO, Can I raise it u? OF COURSE I CAN!!!

And I tryed to raise a stick and I of course succided.

Frisk: SICK! Now I got other stick, but better! And bigger! AND STRONGER!!!!!!111!!!

Ok I need to calm down, breath in and out, calmly...

Frisk: *Phew*,  better now. I need to also to proceed to the end of the underground.

Frisk(then I wound strange as hell bridge, like it would save from discord mod, yet I am not them./frisk is twitter user, you know, the toxic one/)

*CRUNCH*

Frisk(???)

I look a round and wound a skeleton with ketchup and hotdog???

???: Hey kid, do you wanna wiener in your mouth?

/to be continued/

/So, to make myself clear, I made it as a joke and mebye, mebye I will make it to the origenal creation, idk if to be real. sooooo I hope you having A Great TIme! bye bye./