Encounter with da brother skeleton.

(Frisk pov)

Man like who is this guy!? AND WHY BLUD OFFERING ME A GLIZZY!?!?!?😭😭😭

???: Shit the fuck you scared lil bro? Anyway my name is sans

Sans the skeleton.

Me: ARE YOU A CHILD PREDETOR???

Sans: What!? HELL NAH!

Me: Why are you offering the glizzy to random peo- no uuuuuuuhhhh monsters?

Sans: And you are a human am I right?

Me: YE.

Sans: k, dough you need to hide.

Why? My bro LOVES to capture humans and I recommend to follow me.

I mean do I really have a choice here?

I stepped out of his way so I could follow him.

Sans: Ok you react quick enough to make a right desition, that is needed here. Quick! Hide behind this absurd amount of snow over there!

And there actually was huge amount of snow and I hide behind it real quick. 

After A little while I started to hear a deep voice.

???: SANS? WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER?

Sans: I am right here bro.

Then I decided to look at the brother of sans and HE WAS BUFFED!!! How Much? LIKE A MOUNTAIN!

(Here the picture.)

???: PHEW! DEAR LORD! SANS! HAVE YOU MAKED A BUFFET OF FOOD? AGAIN?

Sans: Uuuuuhhhhh.... Yeah?

Wait what? A buffet? This guy is a cook!? Well no shit Frisk! I mean that make sense why he is offering a food to random monsters? I just guess he is just a kind soul.

???: SANS COULD YOU AT LEAST GIVE IT TO GRILLBY OR MUFFET? BECAUSE JUST PUTTING THE FOOD IN THE SNOW ARE NOT REALLY EFFICIENT TO KEEP THEM FRESH.

Wait a sec... THIS IS ALL FOOD IN HERE???? WHO IS BRO? A WORKAHOLIC???

Sans: I know Papyrus, but you know that I just letting them to chill!

Sans and Papyrus chuckles a little bit.

Oh, so he's name is  Papyrus? Wait, ain't no way. Their parents for real named them after serif... LIKE WHO IS THEIR PARENTS!? CTRL ALT GASTER!?!?!?!?

☠︎◆︎♒︎  ◆︎♒︎

Sans: In all seriousness, Grillby said that overwhelmed with the food that I provide to him and Muffet said that my food are only scaring te customers away... 

Shit this rough buddy.

Papyrus: SANS DEAR BROTHER OF MINE, AS A BROTHER AND A COOLEST GYM BRO OF THE UNDERGROUND I AM WORRIED OF YOU AS NOONE ARE AND I KNOW HOW HARD SOMETIMES IT CAN FEELS TO RELAX FOR YOU

Sans interrupted his brother.

Sans: I know bro, it's ... It's just hard and you know more then anyone how hard it is.

The silence where unbearable, I would say something but knowing that Papyrus are REALLY capture me so I need to be as salient as possible

Papyrus decided to break the salience.

Papyrus: I KNOW SANS, I WANTED TO FIND YOU BECOUSE YOU FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR PILLOW!

Sans then decided to check his hood and indeed did not find the pillow.

Sans: Oh! I actually forget it, thanks Papyrus.

Papyrus get closer to sans and put a pillow in his hood.

Papyrus: NO PROBLEM SANS, REMEMBER BROTHER

Sans&Papyrus: I CARE ABOUT YOU/I care about you.

They seem a really good bonded family, I wish I had one...

Papyrus: WELL MY DUTY IS DONE HERE! NYEH HEH HEH! I NEED TO CHECK IF EVERYONE OF MONSTERS ARE OK IN THE SNOWDIN!

Sans: Sure bro, good luck!

Papyrus: THANKS BROTHER!

And with that 

*Papyrus Left!*

You didn't get captured.

Sans: You can come out now bud.

I double checked before getting out of my hiding place and once I am sure that path is clear I come out.

Sans: You heard a lot of things from our conversation and I guess that you can understand that mosters here are quiet unique and dangerous, let me make it clear for you, only boss monsters are like that.

Me: Like you? 

Sans Yes, like me and bro

Me: Oh, I will take that as advice.

Sans: As you should. 

Then there where uncomfortable silence.

Sans: Pal, I know that perhaps rude, but I got places to be, sooooo I gtg.

Then he proceeded to walk out  of view but before he did that he said.

Sans: To escape, you need to go deeper in to this forest and eventually you will meet papyrus,

I started panicking for understandable reason but before I could scream he said.

Sans: but worry not! He will just try and challenge you with a puzzles, there are quiet easy, I hope so.

Last part sans said with wisper.

And then he left me do her on my own, I mean I love some privacy but not when I am wanted.

*Sans has left you*

Me: UUuggggghhh, ok Frisk, I just need to figur out things by myself in tis world forsaken place.

Knowing that just standing here is not going to solve all my problems so I decided to finally go and find out what is happening here.

/Wats u wats up? Remember part when I said that it will take longe to make a chapters?

I FULLY MENT IT. You adjusted can ask "why?", it's an easy answer! I am lazy + school is ending wich is implying that there a lot of exams!

Ok that honestly it, in the next chapters I will explain what is happening here in underground!

I do not know if you should stay tuned becouse it will take big ass time to make this chapters...

Anyway to that,

Whenever you are reading this I hope you are having a great time!/

/22 Mai of 2024/