3.

Two young men walked along a path paved with white rose petals.

They were holding hands, occasionally glancing into each other's eyes, in which they could see sincere feelings and devotion.

They walked for a long time... but they didn't feel tired.

After a few hours of walking, they saw a gate ahead with a sign hanging on it:

"A SANCTUARY FOR THE LOST SOULS SEEKING LIGHT,
AND FOR THE BRAVE HEARTS WHO DARED TO SAVE THEM,
A HEAVEN FOR THOSE WHO HOLD ONTO LOVE,
FOR IN THE LABYRINTH OF LIFE,
LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUTH."

Earth opened the gate with a smile and walked in confidently, pulling Mix along with him.

Well, in life, we may not always count on a happy ending, but...

... for everyone, a happy ending may have a different finale.

Mix had faith in Earth. For him, the only resolution was escaping, and that was his vision of a joyous conclusion.

Meanwhile, Earth had faith in Mix. He believed in the love he had once lost, but only realized it in hindsight. He yearned to reclaim his greatest joy and, undeterred by the twists of fate, he achieved it.

Today, Earth and Mix gaze down at us from above. Serenely... they are happier than ever before.

In their tale, death marked not an end, but a beginning. Destiny granted them a second chance, which they seized. They have finally reached the happy ending they so rightfully deserved...

Their love, day by day, gathers strength and who knows... maybe one day be so powerful that it pulls them back to earth?

___

THE END