02. 📌 ᝰ premonition or dream?

彡

彡.。🎀 chapter two:
Premonition or dream?

IN THE CENTER OF AN INFERNAL CONFLAGRATION, that young woman with white hair and reddish tips was kneeling, standing on a floor covered in ashes and debris

IN THE CENTER OF AN INFERNAL CONFLAGRATION, that young woman with white hair and reddish tips was kneeling, standing on a floor covered in ashes and debris. Her soft, silky hair was now tangled and blowing in the hot wind. Her singed and blood-soaked clothes contrast with her pale skin. Her carmine eyes show the reflection of the dancing flames that dance around her. Her agitated breathing resonates in the thick air, while her figure is contoured in the midst of chaos and desolation, surrounded by inert bodies and blood stains that bear witness to the tragedy.

Without a hint of anguish or guilt in her gaze, she sighs in relief at not seeing those old faces of hers again, tormenting her.

Trying to stand up, she falls kneeling to the ground again with pain in her extremities and with a trickle of blood running from her lips to her chin, while she takes the wound in her abdomen and with her blurred vision she observed that possessor of infinity and her own father walking calmly towards her.

▬▬ Ha... I guess I deserve death after everything I've done, right? That's what you always wanted.

Satoru's imperturbable figure raised two of his fingers, ready to put an end to the one he didn't care about in the slightest since his birth, his daughter.

▬▬ Do it... kill the being you hate the most...▬▬ she lets out between teeth and tears, while the wind waves her whitish fringe to the sides, releasing the seal that she tried so hard to prevent from coming to light again.▬▬ Kill To the daughter who killed your beloved, go ahead... it doesn't matter anymore.

But... Why should he kill her daughter?

Her blue orbs were accentuated by the fine threads of light belonging to the patio of the place, her eyelashes as white as snow faltered by so much illumination and she adjusted her kneeling posture on the cold wooden floor.

Was that a dream...? Or something that will end up happening? Perhaps it is something that will pass without pain or glory. This place always managed to leave him in that same well of questions and pain.