Cute doctor boyfriend bts ff Part 20

Tae, jimin and y/n had their dinner and now y/n is whining about milk.

Jimin: finish it princess it's just a glass of milk I even added Coco powder finish it soon we will watch the movie soon.

Y/n: I will drink after the movie I'm already full with all the vegetables in my stomach.

Jimin: so this means you are not going to listen to me huh?

Y/n remembered about the blackmale RM

Y/n: nono see I'm drinking.

Tae: oh my god this is a miracle I can't believe what I'm seeing jimina pinch me fast fast.

Y/n: jaagi stop.

Now they are all in the theatre room watching kdrama
In a two seater sofa y/n and tae is sitting and in a single sofa jimin is sitting.

Tae slowly pulled y/n closer and looked at jimin to prepare the medicine jimin nodded.

Tae slowly folded y/n's both hands together giving her hug.

Y/n: jagi oppa is here what are you doing leave me.

Tried to free her self from tae's grip.

Tae: it's okay baby you just watch the kdrama I will take care the rest kissed her cheek.

Y/n smile and was involved deeply in the kdrama she didn't notice tae placing her on his lap and locking her legs with his.

Jimin came near and sat next to them.

Tae and jimin nodded indicating they both are ready for the battle which is about to happen.

Tae held her both hands in his one hand and other on her forehead forcing her to look up.

Y/n realised that it's medicine time and started struggling in tae's grip.

Jimin went near her and cupped her face trying to open her mouth.

Y/n refused to open her mouth firmly.

Tae: jimina take two empty syringe in bag and fill it with syrup it's easier that way.

Y/n: oppa no no please no more injection (started panicking)

Tae: aye aye stop it, don't you know syrups cannot be injected like that, we are doing it that way so it won't spill.

Y/n: baby please I will eat medicine please no syrup, it tastes horrible.

Jimin kept two syringes filled with two syrups.

Jimin: if you be a good girl and drink it before 30 mins we wouldn't have taken this step princess, we are all tired because of the stunts you pulled today now please take it without any tantrums.

Y/n didn't respond and kept her mouth closed her face turned pink with all the struggle.

Jimin cupped her face again and made little opening he took the chance and emptied the syrup.

Y/n swallowed the first syrup but for the second one she kept the syrup in her mouth waiting for a chance to puke it out.

Tae: I swear to god if you puke the medicine out.

Released from his grip and turned her face towards him giving her a strict look.

She kept the medicine like that for the next two minutes calculating what would happen if she spit it out.

She finally decides to swallow by remembering all the things that happened today.

Tae patted her back appreciating her and jimin gave her water to reduce the syrup taste.

Y/n was still sitting on tae's lap now hugging him.

Jimin: tae feed her the tablet she won't do much drama for tablets I have early morning shift tomorrow I'm going to sleep now.

Jimin kissed y/n's forehead and left.