"freak"

Ian's pov: I walk into the school, trying to not draw attention. I was looking for my locker when I suddenly ran into someone. I drop my stuff as I look up to see who it is. "Hey! Watch where you're going freak!" he says. 'Rude much.'I think to myself. "Wow, he's...... something alright." I quickly gathered my stuff and ran to my locker, wherever it was. I find my locker and grab my stuff. I look at my schedule and see my first class. "Science." I sigh, making my way there.

ben's pov: "Anyways bye mike" I turn around and start to walk to science when all the sudden someone strange boy runs into me. "Hey watch where you're going freak!" I walk past while he picks up his things. "what a weird guy." i say to myself. I walk into science and i hear someone call "Oh hey ben!" Kaley. I don't like her at all but i pretend to. "Oh hey Kaley." I take me seat and wait for class to start.

~~~~~~~~~~

Class starts and Ben is sitting there, bored. "Good morning, class." he says. "Good morning Mr. B"  At that moment, Ian runs in, panting. "So glad you could join us today, Ian." he said sarcastically. "Class, everyone, this is Ian." "you can sit here in the front row." Mr. B said. ian walked to the seat looking around the room, suddenly he saw that kid he ran into, luckily he didn't notice him. As the class went on, he noticed Ian. and threw something at the back of his head. "ow..." ian said, holding the back of his head. mr b turned around and confronted ian for talking. at the end of class ben stops ian in the hall and pins him to the wall. "Hey freak." ben says. Ian gets flustered. "What's your name?" he asks. "M-my name's Ian."
~~~~~~~~~