Teasing

ian's POV: after the first class, I walk to my locker to get my stuff for my next class, ELA. I get to class and take an empty seat. As the lesson goes on I think about Ben. While thinking about him, I start fantasizing about us, I realize how cute he is. "Ian, are you paying attention?" says Mrs. H. "o-oh uhm, y-yeah sorry.." i said nervously. a little while later class ended, my next class being gym.

ben's pov: in gym, as we played basketball, of course ian walked in. he sighed, walking in and grabbing a basket ball. i walked over to him and smacked it out of his hand, snickering. "seriously ian, basketball?" "hey, give it back" ian said. "come and get it from me"

as ian reached for the ball, suddenly, nor ben or ian was paying attention when a ball came flying towards them. They smacked right into each other. ben fell right on ian as he and blushed and realized then ben was on top of him. "s-sorry" ian said. ben looks at him. "oh do you like this?" the girl that accidentally threw the ball at them comes over. "I'm so sorry!- am i interrupting something?" Ian pushes ben off and gets up. "N-no not at all!" ben gets up and looks at the girl and examines her slowly. "Well, i better get back!" the girl runs away. "Damn she was kinda cute too." says ben. "Y-yeah..." says ian. Gym class went on as Ian was not there.

~~~~~~~~

Ian's pov: Towards the end of the day Ben and I had one more class together. I tried to act like he wasn't there, but it was hard not to notice him. "He was always talking to the other guys in our class, was he popular or something? It's like he has full confidence with what he says, hell he doesn't even care what the teachers think!" I whisper to myself. Just then, I feel a crumpled up piece of paper hit me in the back. I turn around to see Ben laughing. "God he's cute." I grab the paper and just as I was about to throw it back at him, the second to last bell rang. "Time for the last class," I say. "God this day is long." As I was walking to get my stuff for last class, some girl and her friend tripped me. How I hate girls so much. Especially those two.

Ben's pov: "Finally that stupid class is over! I hate math." "I get what you're saying." Says mike. "Honestly it's not that bad, just the people in our class suck," Tommy says. "Hey have you guys the new kid? He looks nice." I think back to gym. That was hella weird but it was fun to make him blush. "He's fine I guess." I say.