Five

*Saturday Evening*

Chris,

Damn, I can't believe the day is finally here. I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks.

I put on a grey suit with a white shirt and a striped tie. I looked pretty good if I do say so myself.

6:15 pm

The time is drawing near to when I have to pick up Rih for our date. A nigga is nervous as shit because I know my ass could mess this up if I ain't careful.

I get a text from Jhene. It reads,

shawty ✊: good luck tonight man! everything is gonna go great ik it!

me: thanks J, i really appreciate it.

shawty ✊: anytime,

me: ight ttyl bye

shawty ✊: bye

I lock my phone and walk down into my parlor. I turn on the TV and some weird show I've never heard of is on. I watch it right up until it's time to leave to get Rihanna.

Rihanna,

I'm so excited for tonight! I'm also nervous too since you never know what can happen.

I pair two pearl bracelets and a purse with my dress and apply some red lipstick. I decide that I'm going to wear my black Louboutins.

I go into the bathroom and curl my hair and pull it up into a high ponytail. I take one last glance in the mirror before walking into my room to grab my phone.

6:30pm

Thoughts start running through my head saying, 'what if I don't look good enough?', 'what if I embarrass myself?', 'what if he doesn't want to be with me?'. More thoughts keep replaying in my head until I hear the faint sound of a car horn.

That must be Chris. I panicked as I put my shoes on and hurried out the door.

Chris,

As I pull up to Rihanna's house, I beep the horn and wait for her to come out. I wait for her at the door of my car and as soon as she's in sight, I am struck with complete awe. She looks amazing.

"Hey Rih, you look amazing", I say to her.

"Thank you Chris", she says as I open the door for her to take a seat in my car.

I get in on the other side and start the car. On our way to the restaurant, I had a CD in by Michael Jackson and the song The Girl Is Mine starts playing. I start singing along to the song as I hear her giggle a bit.

"Why you laughing?", I say.

"Nothing," she says, "It's just so cute to see you singing along to the song".

"Yeah, Michael was my favorite. I was devastated when he died. I'm glad I got to meet him before he died in 2009.", I say.

Whenever we talk and she bats those beautiful green eyes at me, I melt inside. Her eyes take me somewhere I don't even know how to explain. I get lost in them every time.

We finally arrive at the restaurant and I help her out of the car.

Rihanna,

As I approach Chris' car, he tells me I look amazing and I nearly scream on the inside but contain my cool. Chris is such an amazing man and I can tell this date is going to be amazing.

As we are driving, a song by Michael Jackson called The Girl Is Mine starts playing and he sings along. I start giggling a little too loudly. Damn, he's so cute.

"Why you laughing?", he asks me.

"Nothing," I say, "It's just so cute to see you singing along to the song".

He then explains what Michael meant to him and how grateful he was to be able to meet him before his tragic death in 2009.

We arrive at the restaurant and he helps me out of the car. We walk arm in arm into the restaurant. It was pretty quiet from what I could hear iutside but I didnt think anything of it.

"Table for two", Chris said.

"Right this way, Mr. Brown", said the waitress.

As we walk in, I realize that no one else is here.

"Chris, where is everybody?", I ask him, confused.

"Nobody's here, I reserved this whole place just for me and you", he says.

My heart fluttered. He really did this all for me. Suddenly the knot in my stomach became a little tighter.

The waitress comes back and says,
"Hi, I'm Geneva and I will be your waitress for tonight. Are you ready to order?", she asks.

"Yes, I would like the Chicken Fettucinne with alfredo sauce please", I say.

"Alright, and you sir?", she says.

"I'll take the Pasta with scallops and garlic sauce please", he says.

"Coming right up, any drinks?", she says.

"We'll take a bottle of red wine", he says.

"Alright, your food shall be here soon, I hope you enjoy!", she said as she walked off.

Chris,

After we order our food, I try to start a conversation with her.

"So, what is it like in Barbados?", I ask her.

"Its beautiful, there's so much to do there and everything is just so breathtaking, from the beautiful beaches to the amazing wildlife", she says.

I love seeing that twinkle in her eyes that she gets whenever she talks about something she loves. It makes me fall even more for her.

"How did you know you wanted to become a star whose in the media so often?", she asked me.

"Honestly, I didn't know I was gonna blow up like this, I just knew what I wanted to pursue so I went for it", I say.

Our food finally arrived and we dove right into it. The food was delicious and the wine with it just added the perfect touch.

We conversed a little more while we ate and then I finally decided that this was the right time to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"So Rih, I've been thinking......."

Rihanna,

Our food finally arrived and we ate and it was great. We had a little small talk and all in all it was great. After we finished eating, I noticed Chris looked a little nervous and anxious.

"So Rih, I've been thinking and I realized that I really like you alot and I would really like you to be my girlfriend. If you say no, I understand but it would mean everything to me if you said yes", he said in a rushed tone.

I just sat there in awe for a few minutes until I saw worry in Chris' eyes. Of course I want to be with him.

"Chris, I really like you too and of course I will be your girlfriend", I said.

"WOOO! YESS!", he says excitedly.

He lifts me up out of my chair and spins me around once before putting me down and looking into my eyes.

"I'm so glad you're finally mine", he said.

"Trust me babe, I feel the same way", I say.

He leans in to kiss me as I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraos his hands around my waist.

This was defenitely a night to remember.

Heyy guys, told you this chapter would be longer! I really hope y'all liked it! Comment and Vote pleaseee. Love yall