Eight

*5 Months Later*

Jhene,

These past months haven't been so good. In the beginning it was going well since Trey got signed to Atlantic Records, but then after the fame got to him, he started to change. He was coming home late smelling like alcohol and women's perfume, he was aggressive and always seemed to be annoyed with me.

All of a sudden, I hear the door open. I know its him so I just continue to watch TV and wait for him to come upstairs.

"Hey babe", I say to him.

"Hey", he says in a rushed tone.

"Why are you home so late? Its 3 am and the concert ended at 12", I say.

"Do you gotta know everything, huh? Nosey ass", he mumbles under his breath.

"Well shit, sorry for caring about your ass", I say as I fold my arms.

"Hey, don't talk to me like that, the fuck you think this is? I give you a house to stay in and you go and talk dumb shit", he says.

"Sorry", I say, not feeling any guilt.

I'm at the point where his actions are starting to sicken me. I pull out my song book and add some more words to my song I'm writing. Its called 3:16am. This song describes everything I've been feeling for the past 5 months. Everything is just so frustrating and I don't feel like me anymore. I close my journal and go to sleep, I can deal with this tomorrow.

Trey,

We finish the concert and Chris and I walk backstage.

"Aye man, we did hella good!", Chris says, out of breath.

"Yous right bruh, feels great being out there", I reply back to him.

"Ight I'm out, I'm going home to see Rih, remember 6 am, we gotta catch our flight to Atlanta", he says while leaving.

"Ight b, see you tomorrow", I say as he runs out the door.

I walk out of the arena and in the foyer, I see a hot ass girl standing with a few of her friends.

"Hey", I say to her.

"Well hello there", she says, stepping closer to me.

"What's your name, girl?", I ask her.

"Violeta, but you can call me Vi", she says as she bites her bottom lip.

"Well Vi, you're looking bout fine as fuck tonight", I say, licking my lips, "Why don't you leave with me tonight?".

"Fine by me", she says grabbing my arm as I lead her to my car.

We barely make it to the hotel suite before she makes her move on me. She starts kissing my neck and whispering things into my ear that turn me on. I open the door to the room and collapse onto the bed with her on top of me, still kissing my neck. She quickly strips and makes her way down to my growing member. She unbuckles my pants and takes all of me in her mouth. Jhene is gonna be heated if she finds out about this.

After we finish, I leave the hotel room and make my way to me and Jhene's house. When I get upstairs she doesn't look too happy but I don't even care, I just got what I wanted from Vi and left, no big deal.

"Hey babe", she says to me.

I reply back in a rushed tone saying, "Hey".

"Why are you home so late? Its 3 am and the concert ended at 12", she says.

I snap at her and that causes her to get all sarcastic with me. Its been like this for a while now. She writes in her song book before going to sleep. What is she even writing in that book? Guess we'll never know.

*Next Morning (4:30am)*

Chris,

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. Me and Trey are performing in Atlanta today and we got a plane to catch. I try not to make any noise since I dont want to wake Rih up. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and shower. By the time I'm done getting dressed its 5:05 am. I sit on the edge of the bed and just look at Rih while she sleeps. She looks so adorable and at peace. I take out my phone and upload some pictures to Instagram, then make my way down to the lobby. I text Trey and he says he is en route to LAX which is where we're catching our flight. I hop in my Benz and drive to the airport.

"Aye!", I yell as I see Trey. He looks hella drained but who am I to talk.

"Wasgud fam", he says dapping me up.

We wait until our flight is called then we make our way to our first class seats. I text Rih and tell her that I'm on the plane and then lock my phone. Atlanta here we come.

9:00am

Rihanna,

I wake up to an empty bed and 1 missed text. The text is from Chris and it reads,
Babe: Morning love, I just boarded the plane and I'll be in Atlanta in a few hours. I love you.
I smile at my phone as I get up out of bed. Since Chris is gone I decide that I'm going to see if me and Jhene can go out and do something. I text her and she replies almost immediately.

me: Hey Jhene, want to go out today?

Jhene: Sure,sounds great!! What time??

me: Around 1:30

Jhene: Will do. See you then

I lock my phone and make my way downstairs. I make myself some breakfast and sit down on the couch and watch The Real. After a few hours of watching TV, I go upstairs to get ready for the day. I take a shower then put on a pair of shorts, a black crop top and my Converse. I tie my hair up into a pony tail and walk back into the room. Its still a bit early so I go on Instagram and post a few pics and like Chris' pics and lock my phone. Finally, its time to leave. I go out to my car and drive to Jhene's house.

Jhene,

I woke up this morning to see that Trey was already gone. I'm not gonna say I was happy, I was more so relieved that I didnt have to deal with him this morning. I get a text from Rih asking if I want to go out and of course I say yes. I go take a shower and get ready. I decide to wear ripped jeans, a crochet top and a pair of strappy sandals. While I'm waiting, I go on Twitter and post a few tweets and interact with a few fans that Trey has acquired on his road to fame. After a while, I hear a car horn outside and it's Rih. I lock the door behind me and meet her in the car.

"Hey girl!", she says to me.

"Hey!!", I say back to her.

After driving for a while, we arrive at Nobu, an asian sushi bar. While we are waiting to be seated, I see Rih looking at me funny.

"Whats wrong?", Rih asks me.

"Nothing, just stress. I'll be fine", I lied.

"Want to talk about it?", she asked, concerned.

I did in fact want to talk about it but I was nervous that he might find out some way. I finally mustered up the strength and told her.

"Rih, I gotta tell you something...."