chapter 1

I was just told by my mom and dad we are moving to Cheshire England my dad and mom wants to make a new start and  I can't believe I only have a week before we move and I will be leaving my life in georgia behind.
My names Dawn phillipp and I'm gonna be 16 In 3 days so I'm excited to be able to celebrate with my friends as a farewell/birthday party.
"Dawn" well I guess that's the end of thinking for now
"Yes mom"
"Dinners ready please come down please"
Be down in a minute mom"
Well back to reality ugh
I walk slowly down stairs to the dining room to see my mom setting food on the table and my dad sitting and talking to her as she does they are always so happy and I want that one day I smile thinking about one day finding the man of my dreams.
Sitting down and waiting as mom fills my plate and hands it to me I am thinking of school tomorrow and how I'm gonna tell my friends that I'm moving in a week.
"So honey you have any thing you want to ask us about when it comes to moving to Cheshire?"
" I'm not sure what to say about it really I don't know nothing about England mom"
" well for one it's a beautiful place and the school you'll be going to is really great we already checked in on it its like 10 minutes from where we will be living" dad says
"OK" I wasn't sure what else to say
I have so much on my mind as I sit and eat and I'm just wanting to go to bed to clear my mind.
As I get done I tell mom and dad goodnight before I head upstairs to my room to get ready for bed and a good night sleep hopefully.
All I can think about is when I move I'm not gonna know anyone and I'm gonna be so lonely.
I get to my room and get my clothes up for tomorrow and get ready to take a shower.
When I'm ready for bed I climb in bed set my alarm and but the comforter over me and snuggle in my pillow and drift off to sleep with thoughts of the loneliness to come lingering in the back of my mind.