Introduction

Beauty Climb High Branch in 70's
Author: Xiliangmiao
Type: time travel and rebirth

Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 55

Introduction to the work:

Zhang Hui woke up and returned to the scene of forced marriage at the age of 18. Will she marry a poor boy for love regardless of her family's objections? Or should she listen to her parents and marry a mama's boy from a government agency?

Zhang Hui: ...I won't marry anyone!

In her previous life, she thought Zhou Zhen was capable and was kind to her, so she married him regardless of the fact that he had to support a family of six with just one salary. After being raised by her parents, she suffered a lot in the Zhou family.

Her brother-in-law wanted to take over her job, her eldest-in-law was jealous of her for being so visible and told people she was misbehaving, and her parents-in-law called her a hen that couldn't lay eggs.

After a long time when the situation improved, she accompanied Zhou Zhen to go into business to earn a share of the family fortune. The Zhou family members were all vying for their adoptive son to occupy her family property.

Zhou Zhen did an even better job. The mistress came into the house with her belly full, and she was so angry that she took her daughter away from home.

Zhang Hui: Jump into a pit twice, unless she is mentally ill.

*

Parents: If you don't marry either of them, who do you want to marry?
Zhang Hui: Marry Jiang Mingyan!

Jiang Mingyan came from an extraordinary background and was an expert seconded to the Yunding County Machinery Factory from the capital. In her previous life, she only wanted to marry Zhou Zhen and was unaware of Jiang Mingyan's thoughts on her.

She was anxious to hire technical experts for the company, and he helped introduce contacts.

She went to night school to study accounting, and he asked someone to find connections.

She was looking for sales channels for the company's products, and he recommended distribution channels.

Even when she died in a foreign country, it was he who sent her on her last journey.

She never wants to miss this man who does more than he talks.

*

After Zhang Hui and Jiang Mingyan got close, people around her looked at her differently.

The female colleague gossiped about her: Zhang Hui made a new skirt this month.

Zhang Hui: To be beautiful, of course I have to dress well.

Zhou Zhen: You just dislike the poor and love the rich.

Zhang Hui: Ah, yes, yes. Not only do I hate the poor and love the rich, I also like the new and hate the old. Jiang Mingyan is such a handsome man, and he is a perfect match for a beauty like me!

Zhang Hui's parents: My dear daughter, it's not appropriate for you to spend other people's money before you get married.

Zhang Hui: We have to get married anyway, and we don't speak the same language as one family.

Zhang Hui's parents: Don't be so overbearing. Let Xiao Jiang say something.

Jiang Mingyan held his fiancée's hand and kept smiling: I listen to Huihui!

Jiang Mingyan's brothers: ...You are so beautiful and charming, Jiang Mingyan, please wake up!

Jiang Mingyan: If you can't wake up, you know your own life.

Zhang Hui, who was seen as a high-flying man in the eyes of everyone, was living his own small life behind closed doors.

More than ten years have passed, and the family is happy and her children are doing well. She has learned the art from a tea-making master and has become an inheritor of intangible cultural heritage.

Hey, are you angry?