Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

The beginning of summer in May 1970.

It was a sunny day at the beginning of summer, and the sun had not yet set at six o'clock in the evening.

The green bricks on the outer wall of the second family building of the Yunding County Iron and Steel Plant were hot from the sun. The breeze rolled through the row of sycamore trees outside the family building, swaying the green leaves, and passed through the open doors and windows, bringing a touch of coolness to the house.

Unfortunately, this coolness could not alleviate the anxiety of the family in the house.

"How dare Zhou Zhen?"

Zhang Jianshan, the always steady eldest son of the Zhang family, couldn't help but get angry: "Who in our factory doesn't know that he and his sister are dating each other? When we made a publicity report this afternoon, so many people were watching, and he still talked to The other lesbians are talking nonsense."

Zhang Jianshan's wife Liu Li quickly said: "Impossible, Zhou Zhen always knows how to measure." Zhang Jianlin

sneered: "Hey, sister-in-law, you don't know that Zhou Zhen can rely on What kind of honest person do you think he is when he works in the factory because of his relationship with the son of Deputy Factory Director Yuan?"

The head of the family, Zhang Gaoyi, waved his hand and told his son and daughter-in-law to sit down: "Don't get angry yet, the boss will tell you what's going on first. "

Speaking of which, they didn't hug each other on the spot. Those who knew Zhou Zhen said that he took care of lesbians and knew how to be a good person. Those who didn't know thought that Zhou Zhen was flattering these little girls with well-established families and wanted to have sex with them.

Those lesbians either had parents who were leaders in the steel factory, or were recruited from other agencies and units through the back door and into the propaganda department of the steel factory.

Let's just talk about the lesbians this afternoon. The leader, Yuan Xiaoting, is the eldest daughter of Deputy Director Yuan. Isn't this status common in the steel factory?

Yuan Xiaoting and Zhang Hui are also classmates. They have been jealous of Zhang Hui's beauty since childhood. The two have never been able to deal with each other. What's wrong with Zhou Zhen going to Yuan Xiaoting to show his courtesy?

Zhang Hui's mother, Chen Lifang, slapped her thigh: "I told you that Zhou Zhen is unreliable. I asked someone to go to Zhou Zhen's village and inquire about it. Zhou Zhen's mother was a troublemaker in their brigade. She married into such a family. How can you have a good life here?"

"It's not good for family, it's not good for everyone. What do you see in him?"

"If you fall in love with his face, I'll find you a better-looking one later, absolutely. Better than Zhou Zhen, who has evil intentions."

"The Yan Weihua I talked about last time, both his parents work in government agencies, and he works in the grain management office. Isn't it better to marry such a person than Zhou Zhen?"

"Zhou Zhen can't marry!"

The family Even though Zhang Hui was anxious, he didn't say a word.

Zhang Jianlin was anxious: "Sister, please say something."

Zhang Hui was still in a daze, and the whole family looked at her worriedly.

Zhang Hui pursed her plump and tender lips. A gust of wind blew over, and a few strands of hair floated out of her jet-black hair and caressed her forehead. On her flawless oval face, a pair of peach blossom eyes shone with a little water.