the fight

Tobias- I look at myself in the mirrow and all i see is my father..... I got into this big fight with tris and i hurt her feelings pretty bad. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with tris but i couldn't help but think i might become like my father. so instead of popping the big question i broke tris' heart because of my stupid insecuritys.

Tris- All i can think about is how much i hate, love Tobias. He hurt me bad i should have known he would sooner or later. Im not pretty im just a little girl and he deserves better so maybe this is for the best. That night i cry myself to bed thinking of Tobias.
......
Im awaken by the knocking on my door. I look at the clock its 3 in the morning, i think to myself "who could be at my door this early? I hope everything is alright." I walk down stairs, open the door and to my surprise i see Tobias standing there. I never seen him this bad he looks a wreck. His cloths are wrinkled, his eyes are red from crying im guessing, and hes a little shaky. He looks like hes been drinking.

Tobias- when tris opens the door i kiss her, she pulls away and looks at me waiting for an explanation. I say "tris im sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. I was dealing with these stupid insecuritys and i never ment to hurt you. I've only went a few hours with out you and im going crazy. This cant be the end of us i want to spend the rest of my life with you, tris i love you....pls forgive me pls i love and need you." she answers back with a few tears in her eyes "I want to spend the rest of my life with you also and i love you too". She kisses me and i kiss her back, all i can think about is how lucky i am to have her. I almost lost her with my stupidity i cant let that happen again, i have to try harder.