Chapter Four - Shattered Radiance

Entering inside the huge mansion, Jungkook came back to his house. He was so pissed off by what happened at the party.

He was angry since he didn't caught the guy who betrayed him. He was also mad on not seeing the girl who had enticed him in the party. She was surely the first girl who had ever caught his eye.

The way he shivered in fear when she was offered by those men. He was indeed pleased by the shivering figure of hers. A figure so petite and fragile. Only he knows how much he wants to be the reason of her fear.

He loves seeing people fear him. It makes him feel powerful. It gives him the feeling of dominance. He is a king who feeds off from the screams of cries of his prey and the screams of pleasure from his sluts.

He sees himself as a God who can do anything he wants. He is the king after all. The guy who had betrayed him may have saved himself tonight but he knows that there's no getting away from the king.

As for the girl who had enticed him. He is willing to do everything in his power to find her and keep him for himself. She will be her perfect little fuckdoll and he will enjoy every moment with her in bed.

He laughed maniacally.

"I can't wait to taste you, Puddin'." sipping his drink while flooding his mind with sinful thoughts of the girl.

________________________

"Wake up, you slut!" a scream echoed into the four walls of the dirty and small room. The person who screamed threw a bucket of water at the girl who was on the floor. She was dressed in a revealing outfit that did no justice in hiding her pale skin filled with bruises, whip marks, and slap marks. Anyone could tell she was being abused.

Jolting up from her slumber he felt the splash of cold water being thrown at her. She was shivering by the cold temperature. The again outfit did no mercy on her as well as the person who was making her life hell. She was shivering not just by the water but also in fear. She doesn't want the events that occurred last night.

The person who threw the water on her brought herself close to the shivering figure. Grabbing a fistful of hair black wavy hair. She pulled it back while eyeing the girl.

"You lazy bitch! Is that all you could do sleep and act as a princess? Let me remind you that you are nothing but a maid and a whore here. I am still the one who put food on your plate and a roof for you to sleep on." the lady yelled at her. Reminding her place through humiliation and degradation.

She is treating her as if she's nothing but a speck of dust. Dirty and unwanted. She pulled her up and threw her out of the room. Ordering her to do chores.

With a heavy heart, she did all of her commands. Pushing herself to the brink, her body begging to have rest. Still, she pushed herself, she didn't want to be punished again. She can't handle another beating.

As time passes by, the vibrant shine of the sun is now beginning to fade to embrace the blissful calming darkness called night. She was exhausted by doing all of the chores the whole day.

Tidying up, she heard her name being called by the lady. She made her way towards her. She was holding a black short dress, that moment she already realized that she had another job to do.

A job that she was so against but can't do anything. It was the only job that was making her gain a huge amount of money in a short amount of time. It is a job that she is so disgusted to even say. Still, she couldn't do anything, she was being controlled and her being helpless couldn't do anything.

Tired on everything she didn't protest. She only gave the lady a nod and did whatever she said.

After freshening up, here she is now sitting in front of a mirror. Getting dolled up, she couldn't bring herself to look at her reflection in the mirror. The lady was covering up all the bruises and slap marks using makeup but, no amount of makeup can mask the sadness and suffering of the girl.

"If you just listen to them, it wouldn't be like this." the lady said. Brushing her hair in the process. "We are doing this to survive so please just do as they say," she added pausing on what she was doing. Looking at their reflection in the mirror, trying to gain eye contact with the girl whose head was down.

As soon as the girl heard the lady, she brought her head up. She asked her.

"Why, do I have to do this Mother?" in a calm shaky tone she questioned. She was masking the fact that she was about to burst out in tears. She was questioning how this could do any good for her other than bringing money to the table.

"Let's not dilly dally now dear, we will be late." the mother ignored the question. She was also getting emotional she didn't want to look weak in front of his daughter.

The girl could only let out her tears. She was heartbroken, she couldn't stand the fact that her mother had done this to her. She was disappointed in both herself and her mother.

She was left all alone, staring at her broken self in the mirror. It was like looking for a ray of hope but all she could see was a broken girl who had been engulfed by darkness already.

She wasn't always like this; she was a very lovely and cheerful girl who saw the world as a wonderland.

Well, I think we all see the world as a wonderland when we're still kids. We're just too young and naive to notice the darkness and how cruel it can be.

Her parents were her shield. Ever since she was a kid, they were always her savior. Her parents were her inspiration, idol, and reason to move on but, not all happy and good times last forever.

The world is cruel and when it finds a little ray of sunshine and hope. It crushes it into tiny bits of pieces.

Lost in her thoughts she heard her mother calling her.

Again, looking at her reflection a drop of tear slid from her eyes. It's now the start of her misery. With a weak and shaky voice, she answered her.

"Coming, Mother."

Happy 1 month anniversary to this account. Thank you so much for those who showed support. I am so grateful for it, and I hope we have more fun days ahead of us. Once again Thank You!!!!