1

The team india is in Australia for the test series. They had a match tomorrow but got delayed for 3 days due to the heavy rains.

Present the men are in mahi bhai's room but unlike everytime the whole is is quite serious, No rohirat fights, no jaddu's jamnagar stories and no silly shouting's of the juniors.

Mahi bhai sat on the bed with rohirat on both of his sides, jassi and ash are at corner of the bed,kulcha are on sofa seeing something on their phones,harry is seriously searching something in his tablet and all the other team members are randomly sat in the room or roaming around the room.

Non of the team is feeling good, well how could they when rohirat are not in the talking terms,
Yes they had a fight but this time it's not any another rohirat's silly fight.
They are not talking to each other and no person in the team knows the reason not even their mahi bhai

It's been a day since they are not talking with each other, each and every person in the team are trying to make them talk with each other but non of their tricks are working.

Usually whenever rohirat fights mahi was the one to solve the problem but this time he's is also failed to know the reason he tried but still got no result so mahi thought to give them some space.

Now in the room everyone is looking upset and no one saying a word, looking this mahi was about to say something but was stopped by listening a yell,

"Maaahiiii bhaaaiiiii
Maaahiiiiii Bhaiiiii"  shouted Harry with excitement in his voice.

Rahul who was in balcony taking phone came running listening to his voice.

"Kya hua, chilla kyu raha hai thu" asked jassi

"I found it, mahi bhai I found it"
Said Harry once again excitedly.

"Pehle tum saanth ho jao and bolo kya dheka thune" spoke mahi bhai trying to clam him

"Bhai do you all know about fan fictions"
Asked Harry looking at them

"Haa fanfictions Wahi haina jisme log apne favorite heros ya fir characters ke baare me likhthe hai???
But yeh sab Thum kyu pooch rahe ho"
Asked looking bhuvi confused

"Because I found one on ourselves"
Said Harry in his excited voice

"Kya hamare upar" asked kul

"Hum Sab pe thik hai but tere pe koun likh raha hai" said jaddu and started to laugh on his own joke but he stopped laughing as soon as he noticed everyone's glare.

"Harry thuje sense nahi hai kya
Yaha situation kya hai and tum kya bol rahe ho" said jinksy as he was already irritated with his best friends behavior And here this harry found this instead of finding a solution.

"But it seems to be interesting" said Harry with bit sad voice showing his tab.

"Avenging rohit???? Ye kya hai" asked bhuvi and everyone looked at that tab.

"Haa it's revenge story of B-Ro and it includes all of us too" said Harry.

"Phir bhi is this a time for all these and............ Jinks was about to say some but was cutoff by mahi bhai

"OK Harry we'll read this story" said mahi bhai making Harry jump in the happiness.

Jinks looked at mahi bhai with confusion but mahi gave him a assurance look and now jinks has no problem as he knows mahi bhai do everything with a reason.

'I can't see everyone like, Jaldi Ye dono  Ek dusre se baath kare, mujhe reason nahi patha but ye story padke maybe they understand how they love each other'.. Thought mahi in his mind

So, what do you guys think will they reunite again after reading this book...

Hey everyone here is the first update of the story.
Hope you all like it and pls vote and comment let me know how it is