INTRO

EleganceOfDark presents...

DIABOLIC MIRAGE

['Diabolic' likely refers to something extremely evil or wicked, while 'Mirage' suggests illusions or deceptive/fake appearances.]

---

---

Summary

In the aftermath of Yoongi's grandmother's passing, a mysterious wish propels him, alongside his YouTuber friends- Taehyung and Jungkook, on an unexpected journey to Indonesia.

Amidst the vibrant landscapes, their adventure takes a suspenseful turn as Jungkook falls severely ill, suspected to be under a jinn's curse; soon after unraveling a tale of paranormal occurrences.

---

Genre: Supernatural Horror Mystery

---

Note:

Caution - Gruesome Details:
This story isn't for the faint-hearted. Expect some intense and unsettling scenes. If you're easily unsettled, consider proceeding with caution.

Caution - Character Deaths:
Heads up, characters will face the inevitable. Death is part of the journey here. Be prepared for it.

Disclaimer on Jinn Beliefs:
The Jinn beliefs here are all a part of my creative imagination. It's a mix of creativity and not a reflection of real-world beliefs in Indonesia or anywhere else.

Proceed with Caution:
This isn't your usual story. Brace yourself for twists and turns that might mess with your understanding of the supernatural. If you're up for it, proceed cautiously.

---

In the realm of Jinns, appearance can deceive. Don't always trust what you see; reality often wears a mask, and the truth may hide in the shadows.

COMING SOON. . .