Chapter 17.4

Group 4 entered the mall. They talked about random things that happened in their life, their current jobs while slowly heading upstairs.
Johnny looked at a store while walking and the others kept talking to each other. He looked at a bag on display and smiled.
'It will look perfect on Taeil...' he thinks before going near the store.
"Hey guys! I think I found something good, I am gonna buy it!" Johnny says entering. The other members also enter following him. They check the store out.
Johnny takes the bag and looks at it. He smiles and was about to leave to the counter to pay when he saw some kids bag sign. He slowly walked towards the aisle and saw alot of kids bag. He managed to pick one for each of his children in 7 minutes after deciding on the black one or white one for Seokmin or the pink one or white one for Yoona. In the end, he asked Mark and did the opposite of Mark's answer.
Johnny headed to the counter and placed everything there. Everyone else also slowly came near the counter.
"Hyungs! Look what I found!" It's a bag for hyuckie!" Says Mark excitedly. Taeyong pats his head and places it on the counter.
"Wait a minute- [Dude- didn't you ask me for my opinion and I chose the other ones?}" Asks Mark in English
BRACKETS = ENGLISH
"[Yeah and you have like 0 sense of fashion, so I know just what to choose!]" Replies Johnny.
"[I-...] Taeyong hyung! Johnny hyung is saying I don't have any sense in fashion!" Says Mark fake crying while hugging taeyong who had just finished paying.
"Johnny! Don't be rude to my child!" Says taeyong.
"He isn't even your child-" Johnny was cut off when xiaojun also fake cried.
"Hyung!, he's saying we aren't your children!" Xiaojun said hugging taeyong as well.
The cashier looked at them weirdly before sitting down playing on his phone.
"The fuck-" Johnny was again cut off when Hoshi also started fake crying while hugging taeyong.
"Hyung! Johnny hyung is teaching us bad words!" Says hoshi crying.
"For God's sake, Johnny.... Stop making my children cry!" Says taeyong hitting Johnny's head.
"Ok, ok! I am sorry!" Says Johnny and everyone except Johnny and taeyong looks at each other before bursting into laughter.
"Why are you guys laughing?" Taeyong asks.
"Well... We three made a bet on who can make Johnny hyung apologize first, but in the end it was Taeyong hyung who scared Johnny hyung!" Says xiaojun again bursting into laughter.
"Hey! I wasn't scared!" Says Johnny.
"As you say! Now let's go and shop, otherwise God knows what doyoung will do when we are late!" Says taeyong.
"Nag?" Says Mark as everyone again burts into laughter.
Minjae looks at his dad who is laughing and taps Mark. Mark stops laughing and calms down to reply to his son.
"Yes baby?" Says Mark kneeling down.
"Dada, why are you laughing so much?" Asks Minjae.
"Johnny hyung was being funny that's why baby!" Says Mark. Minjae nods.
"Are you tired baby?" Taeyong asks Minjae. Minjae nods and goes to taeyong. Taeyong takes him up and he lays on taeyong's shoulder. Everyone cooed at the side. Han slowly walks towards Hoshi and holds his hand. Hoshi cooes before carrying Han. Seungmin looks at Mark and mark carries him chuckling. Yoona looks at Xiaojun adorably and xiaojun carries Yoona. Yong looks at everyone and yelps when two strong pair of arms picks her up.
"Uncle!" Yong says hugging Johnny and everyone cooes.
What Johnny bought for Taeil:

What Johnny bought for Yoona: