Chapter 1

Ariana's POV:

"Arianaaaaaaa" my best friend Jessica whined as she is pulling and tugging on my shirt.

"What the fuck do you want?" I laughed.

"We need to go to my friend Cameron's party tonight, It's suppose to be epic. There's gonna be games, and much much more my friend" she winked as she began jumping in excitement. 

I laughed, "Ok i guess, i mean i could use some fun." I pause looking at her, she having a wink seizure or something which makes me laugh so hard because she thought i was talking about being some slut and having sex with guys... god she thinks so dirty... but i love her, she's my best friend.

"No you dirty mind!! I just want to let my mind loose and just party all night you know?!" i shouted, god that sounded so much better in my head.

"Whatever, I'm taking a shower" she said beginning to run my bathroom.

I took a shower earlier in the morning so I headed to my room to figure out what I'm wearing.  I decided to throw on a black shoulder laced dress, paired with cute nude heels. I began to curl my hair and decide to leave it down. I added eye-liner, mascara, and just left it like that because i didn't like to put on that much makeup.

Even though i didn't do that much it took me about 2-3 hours so once i walk out my room, Jessica is on the couch in the living room on her phone waiting for me.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE FOREVER?" she said getting off the couch.

"Sorry a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do" I laughed.

"Whatever, just be happy i get ready way faster than you" she laughed and put her arm over my shoulder as we walked out the door.

--

We finally arrived. 

Once I  walked in  with her we instantly split up going different directions.

"Great, now I can't find her anytime soon" I told myself walking to the kitchen.

I decided to take a couple shots to get my mind off things, I then began feeling dizzy as my throat started to burn a little

"HEYYYY THEREEEE" a guy slurred at me.

"Heyy" i said not knowing who I was talking to because I was a little blurry for a moment, which I don't know why.. this guy was drunk.

"Wowww, your fucking hot, I'm Byrant" he said scanning my body up and down.

I didn't reply. He than came closer to me, at the point where his chest was against mine.

"Lets talk somewhere a little more private" he winked as he began to pull my arm upstairs.

"hehe, okayyyy" I said as he was trying to lead me upstairs.

" FUCKING LET HER GO!" a sound came from the distance, I turned over and it was my best friend since high school, Cameron. 

"Dude, relax I'm just trying to have some fun." Byrant winked at me as I now began to see a little bit more clearer, but careless at the same time because my mind get so clear, Bryant walked down stairs to I'm assuming find another girl, as he scanned the entire room.

"Oh my god Ariana are you ok?? What happened???" He came up to me in the most attractive way.

"I'm fine. I wassss about toooo have some funnnnn." i slurred at hime

He grabbed my hand and led me back downstairs. 

"You'll thank me later." he laughed.

"Let me text Jessica that I'm leaving." i said as i pulled out my phone and texted her.

I finished texting her, we had the most weirdest conversation, probably because I'm drunk, she kept talking about elephants.

"Ready?" Cameron said with a smile

"Ready." i responded back grabbing his hand as we entered his car.

--

We finally arrived back at my apartment. 

And i finally didn't feel as drunk as i was at the party

"Thank you so much for taking me home." I told him as I kissed his cheek. i blushed and widened my eyes.

"WTF ARIANA WHY DID YOU DO THAT HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND" i thought to myself.

I bit my lip and nervously looked up. His face was completely red. Was he angry? Did he think it was awkward? What is going on in his mind right now?

Cameron's POV:

"Thank you so much for taking me home" Ariana said.

I was about to respond until i felt a soft pair of warm lips against my cheek. I felt sparks going off in my stomach it felt so right, like we were meant to be together. 

I kept looking at her as she looked down, god she's so beautiful.

"A-Ariana" I stumbled out my words. God what are you doing Cameron?????

"Yeah?" she smiled which is just brighting up my entire world right now.

I paused for a moment just looking to her eyes then lips. 

As soon as i knew it, my lips were locked against hers. It was perfect.

The kiss the slow, but passionate. I tried to slip my tongue in, asking for her permission, she reacted right away as she opened her mouth. She grabbed onto my hair as i let out a small moan, and it was so damn attractive. I pulled her close as we entered her apartment, I pressed her against the wall as she held onto my shirt.

We both pulled back and looked at each other... She blushed and kissed me on the nose.

I thinks she likes me, she really likes me! 

I've had a crush on her ever since freshman year, we were instantly best friends once we met.

Ariana's POV:

After the kiss. I instantly felt so in love with him. We aren't dating, but my heart melts whenever I see him.

"Ariana..." Cameron said as I looked straight into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Yeah?" i responded back as I blushed.

He studdered, "uhmm, my uh friend told me to help him with something. I gotta go, bye see you later."

My heart just broke in to a million pieces as the door slammed. What just happened?