Chapter 2

I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPP" Jessica yelled.

"Can you be any louder?" i groaned as i put a pillow over my head.

"YEEESSSSSSSSS" she yelled out even louder.

I ignored her trying to get some more sleep. 

"C'mon get up seriously the boys are coming over." she said as she began tugging my shoulder.

"Why?" i got up and wiped my eyes.

"Because they wanna come over and hang out i guess." she said looking through my closet.

"Whatever." i walked to the closet looking through my clothes. I threw on a pair of leggings and a shirt that said "lol ur not harry styles" with a pair of white converse. I then added some mascara and decided to let my hair down for today.

I walked down stairs, "ARIIIIIIII" i heard from the distance, it was Jack G, Cameron, and Matthew.

"Hey guys!!!!" i said running up to them giving them hugs. 

"We should play truth or dare" Matthew said as he smirked.

Everyone agreed so we circled around the couch.

"Matthew, truth or dare?" Jessica said.

"Hmmm... Dare!" he said without a doubt.

"I dare you too...." she looked around the room, " kiss ari!!"

My eyes widened. Matthew came up to me and put his warm lips on my cheek, i looked over at cam, and he looked furious. 

"Done!" Matthew smiled. 

Jessica rolled her eyes and face palmed, "idiot i meant kiss her on the lips." my eyes widened even more.

Matthew smirked as he came up to me once again. He held up my chin making me stare into his beautiful brown eyes, before i knew it I was kissing him. It was beginning to turn into a make out session so i quickly released as I heard oohs and awwes from the crowd. Everyone said that but cameron, sitting down looking as if he were gonna cry.

Cameron's POV:

I can't believe she kissed him back, how could she do that to me. I then realized we weren't together.

She probably just likes Matthew and not me, i'll never be good enough for her.

Ariana's POV:

"Truth or dare Ariana?" i heard Matthew say.

"Truth" i said

" Is it true that you felt sparks in our kiss?" he smirked.

There was a moment of silence, i looked at everyone as they were waiting for an answer. The kiss was good, but i felt nothing for him. Nothing, but just friends.

"No." i finally said as I took in a deep breath.

"Oh." Matthew said looking disappointed 

"Ok, uhhhh" it was my turn so i looked at everyone who was playing, " Jack! Truth or dare?" I ask hoping he would say dare.

"Dare" he smirked.

" I dare you to go blind fold yourself and randomly chose someone with your hand and take them to a room and do whatever you want for 10 minuets." I said as everyone laughed.

"Ugh, fine" he got a bandana from my kitchen counter and once he blindfolded himself, he began walking to us, he span around a few times and grabbed onto Jessica.

"GET SOME JACK GET SOME!" Matt and Cameron yelled out. I laughed. Jack realized he is grabbing Jessica's hand because he hears Cameron,Matthew, and now I yelling out get some. 

Before they go in, Jessica looks at me and winks, at that moment I'm balling my eyes out in laughter.

--

They finally came out and looked at each other and blushed as they sat back down again.

"Did you guys have fun?" Matthew smirked, they just blushed. We all laughed.

"Ok, Cameron! Truth or dare?" Jack said.

"Dare" Cameron responded.

"I dare you to kiss...." Jack pauses as he looks at me, then Jessica. "Ariana!" my eyes widened, "On the lips! full makeup session!" Jack laughed.

Cameron then came up to me and my chin was lifted up by his soft hands. "Im sorry" he whispers in my ear. Before i could say why, his lips were on mine. I could feel him smiling during the kiss. The kiss is amazing i keep feeling sparks whenever we would kiss, as I kissed him, his tongue started to slid in asking for its permission to enter, I react fast and begin to widen my mouth, i finally released him as he bit his lip making me urge to want him more.

"Ok love birds, I wasn't expecting it to be long" Jack laughed.

"Shut up" I gently pushed his shoulder.