Meet the characters

Athena Russo/Valentino

15 year old girl born on September 19. The main character of the book and loves her father (Lorenzo Valentino) and mother(Emilia Valentino) to death. Hates her biological father (Antonio Russo) and his family but soon becomes best friends with her half siblings. Kickboxer, assassin, racer, CEO of Rosulette Cosmetics and the Italian Mafia princess.

Emilia Valentino

44 year old woman born on May 5. The mother of Athena Russo/Valentino and the wife of Lorenzo Valentino. Loves her husband and daughter to death. Assassin, kickboxer, main hacker of the Italian mafia and the Donna of the Italian mafia. 

Lorenzo Valentino

45 year old man born on October 17. Athena's step father but is like a father to her and loves her a lot. The husband of Emilia Valentino and is very overprotective of both girls. Boxer, kickboxer, torture and knives expert, CEO of Sapphire enterprise, owner of some hotels and pubs and the Don of the Italian mafia.

Antonio Russo

45 year old man born on April 11. Athena's biological father and Emelia's ex-husband. He is Aria Russo's husband and the father of Camilla and Matteo Russo. He use to love Athena and Emilia a lot and would have done anything for them until he met Aria and fell in love with her. As he lived with his new family he kind of forgot about Emilia and Athena. A famous doctor in Italy. 

Aria Russo

A 43 year old woman born on August 12. The wife of Antonio Russo and the mother of Camilla and Matteo Russo. She loves her family and hates Emilia and Athena but when she sees them again she gets very scared of them especially Athena. Model.

Camilla Russo. 

A 13 year old girl born on October 5. The daughter of Aria and Antonio Russo and the sister of Matteo Russo. She knows about the underground and is a huge fan of Athena a long side her brother. She doesn't know that she and Athena are half-sisters and is scared about how she would react when she finds out. She and her brother become best friends with Athena and get close with Emilia and Lorenzo unlike her parents. Model and racer. 

Matteo Russo. 

A 14 year old boy born on September 21. The son of Aria and Antonio Russo and the brother of Camilla Russo. Is very overprotective of Camilla and soon becomes overprotective of Athena. He knows and works in the underground and is also a fan of Athena but doesn't know that he and his sister and related to her. He and his two sisters become best friends and gets closer to Emilia and Lorenzo unlike his parents. Racer, hacker and street fighter.