character aesthetic

SHREY ARORA (23)

Shrey arora the man of his word and he is the CEO of his company and a entrepreneur but he is filled with guilt he had done in his past but somehow is trying to come over it and making things better. He is not any kind of morally grey man or psyco Or stacker....... He is fucking all in one man.............

ARORA FAMILY
Father : Danesh arora (46)
He is the chairman of the paarvi company as he named his company in his wife name. He is soft nature, love his wife more and mostly dying to have grandchildrens.

Mother : Paarvi arora (45)
She is the wife of daanesh arora and a housewife. She always try to make her house into good.

Elder sister : Aarti varma (28)
She is a child specialised doctor, married to haarsh varma and she is pregnant with twins.

Brother in law : Harsh varma (29)
He is also a child specialised doctor both worked together and eventually fall in love. Both the parents supported and got married with each other.

Younger brother: Adhan arora (19)
He is the small child and naughty boy, he is currently doing his MBA and has a secretly crush on a girl.

Best friend : Raajveer agarwal (23)
He is the adored boy in the Arora family as he stays with them after his family's death, he has a small sister and owns a 30% share of paarvi company

ROSHINI GUPTA (23)

A girl shines as her name, a girl full load of responsibility and she is alive till now for her father as every girl she is also caged within 4 corners of her house with lots of rules and regulations yet she smiles and accepts those for her father and she is an entrepreneur and mostly hates love...........but adores those lovly dovy couples........ The girl is none other than ROSHINI GUPTA................

GUPTA FAMILY

Father : Ram gupta (45)
He is the bank manager of his own company even after owing the company he works as a bank manager. He is bit of strict and have certain rules in his house.

Mother : Ani gupta (44)
She is the chairwoman of a charity and make her family strong as much she can.

Elder brother : Rahul gupta (24)
CEO of the bank company and he is single as he wants her sister get married first then he can marry lately he can die for hia sister .

Younger brother : Karan gupta (19)
He is the naughty boy and doing his MBA

Best friend : Ragini choudhary (23)
Ragini is the best friend from her school dates and she shares everything with her and currently she is doing her fashion career.

They are the characters of this story and i will update the next chapter soon and make sure to vote and comment

For now byeee......... ✨