Jongsang: News and Articles Part 4

Yeosang pov

For the past couple of weeks someone found out abt me and Jonghos relationship. And now the whole world knows.

It was 7 at night and I was on my laptop, scrolling through the new and articles. I sighed before closing my laptop and putting it back on the desk.

I knew me going into work tommorow will be difficult. I decided to go too bed.

Next Morning

I woke up and went to get ready for work. I did my hair simole. So I decided to keep my makeup simple also.

I put on a simple yet cute outfit since I would have to change into my uniform when i go to work. I grabbed my bag and phone and went out the door.

 I grabbed my bag and phone and went out the door

I stood in front of King Hotel

I stood in front of King Hotel. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I was about to walk inside before two girls who worked there walked by whispering.

" Isnt that Mr. Choi's girlfriend? "

" Yeah it is, I bet he is happy with all the attention "

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. I was waiting for the elevator. I heard a ding and the elevator door opened. I saw staff inside and even my old manger, Ms.Kim.

I smiled and bowed as everyone was looking at me.

" Come on before it closes. " One of the staff members said.

I walked inside and Ms.Kim pressed a button. The door closed and I felt everyone staring at me. They started whispering until Ms.Kim asked me question.

" Yeosang-ah, just tell us how you did it. " I looked at her confused.

" Excuse me? " I said getting kinda annoyed.

" How did you flirt with Mr. Choi, spill your secrets. " She said looking at me dead ass serious. I scoffed at her.

" I didnt flirt with him, and its none of your busisness. " I said gaining a little attitude.

" Oh let me guess you seduced him instead. " She laughed. Thats when I had my last straw.

" Bitch like I fucking said, its none of ur motherfucking busisness. " I said glaring at her until I felt a sting on my left cheek.

I realized this bitch slapped me. I look back at her smiling. I touched my lip and I was bleeding.

" Dont talk to me like that again you whore. " She said in a stern tone.

I smirked before slapping her. The elevator door open. I grabbed her by her hair dragging her out of the elevator.

" L-LET GO OF ME. " She yelled at me.

" WHAT BITCH I CANT HEAR U " I yelled back at her throwing her on the floor.

She got up and walkes towards me. Next thing I know Im fighting this bitch in the middle of the hallway.

She grabbed my hair throwing me on the floor. She got on top of me hitting me. I reached for my foot taking off my heel. I hit her with my shoes and she fell off of me.

I got on top of her. I started to hit her. We went on before we heard a yell.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. " The voice echoed.

I turned around and saw Jongho with Mr.Lee his assistant. Ms.Kim pushed me off of her standing up.

" Mr. Choi I can explain- " She didnt even get to finish her sentence before she got cut off.

" I dont want your explaination, because if my princess was fighting you it mustve been for a good reason. " He said.

I could feel him look at me as I had my head down not wanting him to see my face. He walked closee to me lifting up my head.

I looked him in the eyes. I saw his eyes trail off to my busted lip. I saw anger in his eyes. He backed away from me.

" Yeosang explain. " He said those two words I told him everything.

When I was finished he lookes at Ms.Kim with anger.

" Is this true Ms.Kim? " He asked coldly.

" Sir- " Ms.Kim was yet cut off again.

" Yes or no. " He said raising his voice a bit louder getting impateint. Ms.Kim shook her head saying yes.

" For your information, I flirted with him. Now get out of my face before I fire you. " He said loosening up his tie before grabbing my hand taking me towards his office.

He opened the door pulling me inside. He shut the door and next thing I knew I was against the wall with him infront of me.

" S-sir what are you- " Jongho kissed me mid sentence. I was shocked at first but kissed back. He broke the kiss looking at me.

" Why didn't you say I hit on you? " He asked me confused. I looked at him and smilied.

" Because she didn't need to know, and I didn't want anyone assuming anything about you. " He smiled at me and kissed my forhead.

" Thank you princess, but next time just tell them instead of fighting please. " He looked down at my busted lip and back at me.

" Im fine. " I said to him knowing he was worried if I was ok or not. He smiled and looked me up and down. His smiled turned into a smirk real quick.

" W-what? " I was nervous on why he was looking at me like that. He pulled me closer to him by my waist and whispered in my ear.

" Darling, I love this skirt. However its a little too short. And your mine, I don't like when others can see whats mine or touch whats mine. " He kissed my neck.

" I- shit " I accidentally moaned out. He looked at me before pulling me to his desk.

" Bend over. " I listen to him bending over quickly. I felt him smirking. I gasped when I felt a cold hand on my ass.

" Its too short my love. " He smacked my ass. I groaned at the pain.

" May I continue baby? " I knodded as I heard his belt unbuckle.

" Now princess, don't be too loud. We dont want a get caught now do we? " I shook my head no as I felt my him playing with my panties.

" Good boy. Now let's get started. "