Chapter 1

I was boiling inside.
Why was I such a mess yesterday? I'm not even mad anymore I'm just furious. A bunch of thoughts were swimming through my head as i got ready to go to school. I was just going to ignore Angel and Elizabeth. Even though I sit next to him. Like a said before in my school we don't switch classes so I sit next to him all day. Probably the whole school knew already, he's pretty popular so I don't doubt it. Which was going to make things worse.

I was heading through the door when my mom came. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked with her mom like look on her face. I just nodded and walked out avoiding further questions. I was walking to the bus station when my friend Emma drove by. She stopped and came out of the car running towards me, she almost knocked me over and said "OMG! I can't believe he did that, I swear we will go to school and I'll stick his head up his a-"
"Just stop please I don't fell like talking about it ." I interrupted
"You need to express your feelings Jasmine." she said with a stern look on her face.
"Ughh!"
"Fine but I'll drive you to school and bring you back home"
"Fine" I said.
********************************************
When I got to school everyone was already there because Emma decided to go get a Starbucks before going to school. But it was full and it took us forever so I came late to my class and now everyone was staring at me. Everyone knew great!
"Jasmine hurry up and get to your sit." Ms.Webber said.
I wasn't going to let everyone think I'm a coward so I walked with total confidence to my sit and sat next to Angel.
"Hi" he said with a smirk in his face.
I just couldn't stand it he's such a jerk so I stand up and hit him hard across the face.
"MS.COLLINS GO TO THE OFFICE NOW!"
This is going to be just great.
"You bitch"
I turn around and see it was Elizabeth who said that. I feel a tear run down my face. In just a matter of two days my best friend became the person I hated the most.