Home Part 2

"Lately I've been thinkin' of our memories
All the laughs we shared
And all the tears we cried (All the tears we cried)
Hope you know that I'm forever grateful
All the time you shared
Staying by my side
Thank you for the love"

~ Home by Luke Chiang ~

Present
SongKang POV

After arrived at home, I messaged yoojung that I arrived home safely. When I arrived, my family still at the living room watching movie.

"Annyonghaseo, I am home" I said with a big smile and all their attention immediately focused on me.

"Sooo, how is it? Did my soon to be sister in-law finally realize how crazy you are?" asked my brother. I sometimes wonder how he survived without that crazy mouth.

"Of course she already knew. That's one of my charms" I said with mischievous smile and you can't defeat me,bro expression. He looked at me back with his ohh really expression all over his face. Now we had an eyes contact battle.

"Aigooo, why both of you always have to fight whenever you meet?" ask my mom with so much frustration.

"Don't worry, honey. That's the love language between them" said my dad to calm her down. I knew It was a weird way to express love but it true. My mom just signed and look at us with disbelief.

"But, by the way, where is your trophy? asked my dad and I didn't realize that if my dad didn't asked.

"OMO, I completely forgot about that" I said. Honestly, I didn't even think about it at all because earlier my brain only thought about yoojung.

"Oh my boy only had one thing in his mind" said my mom laughing at me and now my dad and my brother also laughing.

"It's okay, I can pick it up later" I said with happiness all over my face because I'll have another reason to meet her.

"The movie is over and now is already so late. So, let's get to bed" my dad said while turn off the tv and everyone starts to leave the room.

On my way to my room, my mom stop me and said something really meaningful.

"Son, I know you're a good man and without doubt I know you'll make her happy and never hurt her intentionally. But, please treat her well and don't ever hurt her again because it will hurt you too. I know that in the future there will be some obstacles on your relationship and sometimes there will be time when both of you hurt each other but when that time comes always remember that both of you love each other and find a solution that will bring happiness to both of you. The main key to maintaining relationships is communication, understanding and be honest with your partner" said my mom while touching my hands.

"Okay mom, I will always remember that and thank you for everything" I said and give her a hug.

"You're welcome, my son. Always remember we always here for you. Now, go rest" my mom said and left me.

I got inside my room with a smile. I got a shower and then sleep like a baby because I felt so happy.

.
.
This is a short additional update for the last chapter. Hopefully you enjoy this and will cure a little bit of our pain of missing our My Demon😈 couple.

I also want to say that that I am so sorry😞😭 because I will take a break for a few weeks because I have to prepare for my exam.
I promise I will be back as soon as possible☺️so please wait for me, thank you☺️🙏🏼✨